Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hulk

• another one (state in a post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I wasn't very big on the first Matrix movie... and I have no desire to see Reloaded. I am definately looking forward to the 3rd Lord of the Rings movie, since it was my favorite book out of the series. I was a huge X-Men comic fan as a kid, so I'm looking forward to the second movie, if I can find anyone to go with. :( However, the movies I am most looking forward to this year were not in the poll.

The movie I'm looking forward to most of all is It's All About Love, starring Joaquin Phoenix and Claire Danes. I went to the official website, where they have a trailer, a teaser, and a few other clips from the movie... it looks really good! The few reviews that I've found haven't been very good, but then again, a lot of people didn't like Vanilla Sky either (I *loved* that movie).

Another movie is Mona Lisa Smile, with Julia Roberts, Julia Stiles, and Kirsten Dunst. It comes out Dec. 19 though! There's already a lot of buzz about it being Oscar bait, and that's why the opening date got pushed back from July. It's supposed to take place at Wellesley College (an all girls school near Boston... I actually visited there and contemplated applying) in the 60s (I think). Kind of like a female version of Dead Poets Society (my favorite movie of all time).

Two more movies... one is The Runaway Jury, starring John Cusack. It's loosely based off the novel by John Grisham, and since that is my favorite Grisham novel, I have to be excited about the movie. However, they changed the trial basis from smoking tobacco to guns. So, who knows. The other movie is My Life Without Me. Basically, this young woman (played by Sarah Polley) finds out that she's dying, so she falls in love with this guy, finds a new wife for her husband (played by Scott Speedman... Ben from Felicity), and does something cute for her kids.

I like the different kinds of movies. :cool:

it was so hard to decide between the matrix and LOTR 3. i really want 2 c ned kelly and pirates of the caribean (only cause orlando is in them). what about american pie 3. im not sure if it is coming out this year but it is definately being made. i really want 2 c bullet proof monk.
those in the us have ne of u seen bend it like beckham cause i heard that it was recently released (although to a small audience) overthere and when it was out over here (uk) i went 2 c it like 5 times just at the cinema. it is one of my fave movie of all time. oooppss i went :eek:fftopic: sorry!
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

I am a huuuuuuge LOTR fan but we have waited so long for another Matrix and its finally here.
I voted The Matrix!

Pirates of the Caribbean looks so badass I cant wait for that one either

I can't wait for the new Matrix. They have already made us wait for 4 years. But it looks like it was totally worth the wait!!!!!!! All I have to say is I'll be there at MIDNIGHT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back