What movie made you shed the most tears?

*ahem* I was just wondering.

My list would be:

Moulin Rouge
Funny Girl
There are more, I know.....

Oh yeah, that last part during Armageddon got me all choked up :smiley:...

yes, moulin rouge, and yeah armaggedon too!

Um.. lotr...

There was this one movie i saw when i was really little i forget what it was called but it was about these two leopard cubs some ppl rescued and they are taking them back to the wild and one of them got eaten by a crocodile and i cried for days.

of course moulin rouge(i love that movie!) and the classic gone with the wind, they love each other but are just to proud to say it and they both are completely heartbroken(i was bawling for hours!!) i am sam also, very sad! basically anything where someone dies or a very emotional love story(oh love story, extremely sad, five boxs of tissues for that one!!lol)

the green line (adapted from a novel of stephen king)
titanic(i was young!)
city of angels
dancer in the dark
american history x
antartica (dogs)

that s all, i think so.

1. A Walk to Remember (the movie was just so happy and then she dies..though the book made me cry alot harder
2. Pay it Forward (when the little boy died omg..)
3. Brokedown Palace (when she lies so her friend can leave)
4. Anne Frank (did anyone see it? it was on tv once..i swear that is one of the saddest things i have ever heard of :()
5. Armegeddon (i watched it once and cried so much i've never watched it again..heh heh)
that is only a few of them..there are so many lol

i always cry at movies that you're not supposed to...and then i don't cry in the movies where everyone else was bawling. for example...titanic...i was bored, and i actually laughed a little some of the mistaken effects. and then...jurassic park...i was just so sad that the old man's park had been destroyed...not when dinosaurs ate people, but when the little old man was sad...he just looked so distraught...and then i've cried laughing at some...i.e....coming to america.

Double Agent said:
1. A Walk to Remember (the movie was just so happy and then she dies..though the book made me cry alot harder
2. Pay it Forward (when the little boy died omg..)
3. Brokedown Palace (when she lies so her friend can leave)
4. Anne Frank (did anyone see it? it was on tv once..i swear that is one of the saddest things i have ever heard of :()
5. Armegeddon (i watched it once and cried so much i've never watched it again..heh heh)
that is only a few of them..there are so many lol
with Armegeddon , i've seen that movie so many times and i still cry like a baby sooooo sad

The Perfect Storm, Moulin Rouge and thats about it...I really don't become that emotional in movies. My friend says I have a heart made out of ice, but I just don't cry that often to begin with, so.....if I had to think of another one um....oo the last time I watched Titanic I got teary-eyed when Rose says good bye to Thomas Andrews ;) but then I end up with funnier thoughts in my head later on...so that doesn't count...how could I forget The Hours, that I cried in.

Irina Bristow said:
oo the last time I watched Titanic I got teary-eyed when Rose says good bye to Thomas Andrews ;) but then I end up with funnier thoughts in my head later on...
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! and i think i know what those thoughts are!LOL :lol: now i cant stop laughing while i should be thinking of movies that have made me cry! :rolleyes:

My admission that I'm easily choked up was blown away! Man! (Along with my inside joke commenting that no one mentioned The Dirty Dozen--but, hey, no one got that! You had to see Sleepless in Seattle with its whole discussion of An Affair to Remember and movies that make you cry (tm) . . .) Just about any moving moment will get me going. A big weeper like West Side Story--man! (Though An Affair to Remember was too manipulative for me. It tried too hard.)
;)

Back