What movie made you shed the most tears?

i cried for Zoya - poor jen dies :( and i saw daredevil earlier that day adn jen died- and seeing jen die twice in one day is not good for anyone :(

i watched my girl last night and cried when little thomas jay died - that poor sweet boy :(

I cry during loads of movies...but NEVER IN MY LIFE have I cried as much as I did during 'Boys Don't Cry'. Bloody hell, I was dehydrated after that!

Jai :rain:

hmmm...i cry during almost every movie i watch. but the ones that spring to mind..ladder 49, Bambi, Lion King and Mulan.

Oh man, I cry in movies on a regular basis...but here are the ones that I cry during everytime I see them:

Schindler's List
Philadelphia
Farenheit 9/11
Apollo 13
Rain Man
Garden State
Glory
A Little Princess
Gone with the Wind
The Abyss
LOTR (pretty much all three)

...and I think that's about it...even though I do tend to cry in silly little Kid's movies too :P

Jamison said:
Schindler's List
Philadelphia
[post="1287264"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:cry:
Philadelphia does it every time... When Tom Hanks walks out after being rejected for the xth time...

I'm easy, I cry with almost everything. And if I start laughing, I get all teary too, so... can't help it :heh:

cdd91 said:
I know im a geek for this, but lotr, return of the king. LoL. it was soooo sad when frodo left. LoL
[post="1287241"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Why are you a geek for that? I think that's a great movie to cry in!! Look at some of the other movies people have said! :lol:

"I am Sam" made me cry more then any other movie
then "Phantom of the Opera" (the scene where he's singing to the monkey music box is so touching)

movies I've 'shed just a few minor tears' watching:
Saving Private Ryan-the scene where the medic (Ribisi) dies reminded me how precious life is.
Matchstick Men
Philadelphia
Moulin Rouge-the end of the movie

p.s. I saw a trailer for 'Cinderella Man' before 'The Interpreter' and I had some watery eyes for a several seconds so that could be added to the list next month.

It doesn't take a lot to get me to cry during a movie, but for me a movie is better when the tears come because you've made some kind of connection. Lately the movies that have really gotten to me were Finding Neverland and In America.

Back