What movie made you shed the most tears?

Ummmm.....i actually cry in almost every film i see. Seriously!!! I've cried at every movie i saw last year. this includes all cartoons. I can't help it cos i cry at happy sweet or triumphant moments as well as sad and depressing ones. Ones that have made me cry the most

The Notebook
Brokeback Mountain
Finding Nemo
Cruel Intentions
Just like Heaven

and every other film ever...every disney film ever. Someone mentioned The Fox and The Hound. That film traumatised me...

Finding Neverland made me, my boyfriend, his friend and his girlfriend cry. All four of us sat in the theater sobbing in the end. :smiley:

Little Women always make me cry, and I have seen it about 12 times (sometimes for the only reason that I need a good cry)

A walk to remember mad me cry in the end, even thou I thought it was a crappy and predictable movie.

I'm looking forward to Brokeback Mountain, which opens on februari 3 in Sweden. I bet that film is going to cause some mayor crying...

Moulin Rouge
Titanic
Finding Neverland
Bodyguard (for some reason I always cry like crazy when she goes to the plane and he watches her take off)

:blush: Matrix Revolution and LOTR:The return of the king
Two movies, two endings, great trilogies... I was so sad when I watched them at the movies. I didn't want them to be over (and still don't!)

Back