What Movie Series On DVD Complete

Tom

An Old Friend
Name some of the movie series you own on DVD completely. Give yourself an extra point for and special dvd or making of dvd that goes with the set above and beyond the original releases.

Jurassik Park
Men in Black
Starwars
StarTrek
Left Behind
Nightmare on Elmstreet
Predator
Alien
Not alien vs predator - need to buy the most recent one
Die Hard
Lethal Weapon
48 hrs
Beverly Hills Cop
SciFi Invasion series - Walmart $1 movies
Blade
Underworld W/Van Helsing

Thats enogh for now - I haven't watched a dvd in awhile - I've been streaming. I have a nice list of "TO BUY" dvds now tho.

0 points.

I've got some of them in the collection but not the whole series of any of them. For the most part I might the original movie or two but by the time the 3rd or 4th installation is released I start wishing that they had stopped.

Babylon 5 - yeah, not a movie series, but more epic :smiley:

oh, and I've got the Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle series of Pride and Prejudice on Dual Layer Anniversary DVD's if that can be squeezed in :smiley:

Kevin, not even starwars?
I have the original trilogy (4, 5 & 6) on DVD but not the complete collection which would include the new prequel trilogy (1, 2, & 3).

Thinking about it... I think I do have one complete collection. I have a Matrix collectors set that includes all three movies and the Animatrix episodes.

Yeah, sadly. My biggest regret was having to sell my Lost boxed sets, but bills needed to be paid. I will eventually rebuild my collection, though not likely anytime soon.

Back