What musical instrument do you play?

let see... flute, recorder, piano, well sorta i self taught myself after a year of keyboard lessons in kindergarten, recorder, but mainly flute. first flute in our concert band (the more junior one) and second flute in Wind Ensemble (our more senior one stupid bias conductors, i play better than almost all of the freaking second flutes!!!! argggh) any ways flute's easy as long as you put lots of hours in practicing the pitch and the trasitions of your fingering. If you type fast that would actually really help when you play 32nd notes (which I still can't play at a fast pace especially with wierd flats and sharps that shouldn't be there) But I've been playing for 3 years and I can hit all the notes on the range for the flute perfectly fine. The high notes are probably easy for me to tune because in concert band there's only like me, and two other girls that can play it and one of them is pic/flute so she's usually playing pic if there's a part for it. what I find the hardest to get a nice sound out of is actually a C, not the low C but the middle C (not middle C on the keyboard but on the flute range) that never produce the right sound for me. eh *shrugs* I want to learn the pic so bad!!!! but my school's too poor to have more than one pic and the other girl just have to be in grade 10 so she was there before me so she got the right to play it. grrrrrr. oh and I wanna learn the violin, my parents actually consider getting me one once, but then they changed their minds. :lol: any ways done rambling now.. :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

Back