What musical instrument do you play?

I play flute... and piccolo. Flute for 11 years, piccolo for 7. I'm not in an ensemble this year, 'cause all there really is is community band, and I would have been bored. I can also kind of play piano... but yeah, I need to count up from the C key all the time! LoL

nance said:
I used to play the piano but i hated it! I always got sooo frustrated so i quit!
aww you can't hate the piano! i play the piano and i have this sweet as ever piano teacher and i just LOVE taking!

i have beatles sheet music kate

I play the piano and violin. I quit piano because I hated it before but now I really like it. But I don't get lessons. I get violin lessons though. I'm really starting to think I suck!

I cant play anything!! how bad is that, i can juz about manage Silent night on a keyboard if im pushing it! think the recorder is my limit, played Londons burning on that when i was a weeee toddler!!

*~Loz~*

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
oh, you do! where'd you get it? because I really want to learn how to play Yesterday. :lol:
ahh that's one of the ones i have! i have let it be and yesterday... i'm learning yesterday(awesome song it is... i used it for my english project)
my piano teacher gave it to me though... plus it's music for the piano... you can go to virtualsheetmusic.com and i think you might find it there.

Im probably the only member who plays 4 (or 5) instruments. I play piano, the organ, clarinet, hand bells and if you call it an instrument, a recorder - you know its like a flute. Ive been playing piano for about 6 years, clarinet for 4 years, bells for 3-4 years?, organ for 1 year now and recorder now clue. YAY! LOL
I want to learn how to play a stringed instrument! Like violin or cello, i see that some of you play violin, thats pretty cool!

i played in band this year another instrument but i'm taking too many classes next year to do it... plus i just don't want to do highschool band.

I can play the recorder too! And I played handbells way back in the day... they were really fun! And I can squat out sounds on my friend's french horn. So I think that makes like 4 instruments! :D

And I am dying to learn how to play acoustic guitar. My uncle has one, I'm going to beg him to teach me how to play.

Back