What musical instrument do you play?

I was going to do colorguard in HS, but the captain of the team was this really annoying girl, so I opted not to.

This is the first year I'm not in a band. It feels kind of weird. I did band in 4th and 5th grades. Then in middle school, I did two bands... regular band and honors. And band 4 years in HS. And last year, I somehow auditioned into the top band in college... I have no clue how I got in, 'cause I completely blotched the audition. But I made it, and had to practice like 2 hours a day so I could play the music! And then we went on tour during spring break... Iowa, Nebraska, and Colorado. Blah. The highlight was Denver.

what instrument can i learn to play evry fast in the summer time. because in my hs you either take band. beginning abnd or music appreciation the freshmen year and the music apprecation teacher is a nutcase....

I play the great clarinet!! hehe It's a great instrument to learn cause it has a pretty sound. :D I'd reccomend it to anyone! Does anyone else out there really hate their band director? Ugh mine is soo mean :( I hate him!!!!

i know how to play the alto/tenor/bari. sax, a little of piano, some trumpet, and i'm learning the guitar now. i have a friend that plays like five million instruments. its crazy, we just had out school concert and she had to have like three stands in front of her for her plethora of instruments.

while the colors for my middle school suck...white and navy...which was the same colors as my elementary school. thank god its crimson n gold next year...

Back