What musical instrument do you play?

OBOE, im in honors band and am the only one playing it at my school, in other words im an abercrombie prep who wanted to do somethin different but was such a good girl wouldnt do anything more dramatic then playin an instrament that wasnt being played by anybody else, but i love it

I play Sax and flute (ABSOLUTLY DESPISE THE FLUTE!!) hehe kara was playing my flute, she started hyperventilating and bouncing of the walls ^_^.. oh and no offense to anyone who may like. playing. the. flute. god i cant even say that... liking playing the flute? ugh. lol... but hey, its your own choice i guess.

I play viola quasi-professionally, am 1st chair in my college orchestra when I have time to go to all the rehearsals (otherwise I'm still good enough to basically sight-read the music at the concert ;), got to play on the Great Wall of China and several places in germany...also play violin, piano, recorder, sing (SAT...tenor soloist this semseter in the Stravinski mass...whoot whoot to me!) and I'm studying conducting...which is very hard for a lefty!! oh, and I'm thinking of learning harp when I go to Ireland in a few months :smiley:

Back