Season 4 What Nadia Saw

Hibou

Cadet
I replayed the scene where Nadia touched the Sphere of Life and slowed it down to see what she really saw. Here's what I got

First, it shows a city. Buildings are on fire. There's a tank in the road. It's dark out. There are explosions everywhere

Cut to Sydney (looks like she's on the street too, lot's of shadows, but red light (like fire) illuminating her face)), someone comes up behind her (definitely looks like a woman) and grabs her from behind.

Cut back to street. Police officers in riot gear running down the street. Lots of explosions in the sky. The people are riotting, it looks like. A big mob of citizens. It looks like people are being trampled, etc.

Cut to the Mueller/Circumference device. It's the same clip that was used in Another Mr. Sloane when they wheeled it in to show the doctor.

Cut back to the mob. It looks like Sydney is being trampled/attacked by the mob. She's screaming helplessly, falling.

Here's the spookiest pic of all. It shows Nadia, but the picture is in sepia tone (like the color of the flashbacks). Her eyes are red.

Will this come into play in the finale?

Here's a cap of the Nadia pic:

nadia3uz.png

I believe that the eye transfomation thing happens when you get infected. So, I do believe this will come out to play in the season finally. Very spooky. If Nadia is saved it will be interesting to see how they do it. But then again this could be the great thing they do battle over and 1 will die and we know it won't be Sydney.

Katie

Well I just came here to post about this and this was already here.

Anyway I watched it frame by frame what I saw was this
The tank and then explosions like you said.

Then theres the Sydney scene in this I noticed there appears to be a chain around here neck(possibly strangling her) and she grabs it(as someone would grab something that is strangling you). There's also someone behind her you can't see much of the face. (At first i thought it might be Nadia but after looking at it a few times i decided its impossible to tell who it is)

Cuts to the people in riot gear and then some building or something on fire
Then theres a crowd of people with someone falling down. No idea whats happening to him but he definately falling backwards and there doesnt seem to be anyone pushing him.

Next we see Sydney again. There's someone behind here and you can see the whole face this time although its blured and the person is looking sideways a bit. This one i think is Nadia but you can't really make it out that well because quite blured. Anyway whoever it is appears to be holding something in front of sydney. Sydney is staring at it with fearful look on her face. She grabs the hand that holding it infront of her and pushes it back as she turns around to face the person behind her. The thing looks sharp but doesn't really look like a knife to me. Sydney is also holding something in her other hand(its black and long). I have no idea what that is but whatever it is it looks like it pointing at the person behind her. It also looks heavy on the back end from the way she is holding it.

Finally it flashes to one frame of the red eyed person. I don't really think it's Nadia. For one thing if you brigthen the picture a bit the hair of the person looks really brown(Although i don't know if thats just and affect of the brightening). The face also looks different from nadia's to me. I really think it looks alot more like Irina then Nadia.
Edit-After looking at it unbrightened it does look like Nadia.. I think the only reason i thought it was irina is because of the brown hair which could just be an effect of the brightening.

woah so glad you posted this cos I was slow mo-ing this too to see it again - the cap of nadia is so freaky!!!! :hide:

Ya I was watching that too... and it made me think. Wouldn't Nadia know what she was walking into? I mean she saw the infection, Syd (who in my opinion looks like she is getting shot) and so forth? Or was it a flash for her like for us. So she couldn't really pause it and see her in creepy creepy zombie-mode. Any thoughts?

Holy...I thought I was seeing things in the preview with her eyes! I was like woah, I need better glasses! Good thing I'm not crazy! :P

Thats effin' scary. :o_O:

Gah i soo missed the whole eyse thing.....ill rewatch it on TVo.....im soo freaked out about this.....gah......Red eyes....a prophecy where one shall not live...this is just cwazy!

..ok i just saw the eyes thing actually on the tv...all i have to say is OMG

I think we saw some of these things in the preview. I've seen a shot of Syd, and it looks like she's being choked.

There's also a really creepy shot of Nadia. Her eyes could definately be red in that shot.

And the rioting could be the citizens being infected with the plant and the Mueller device...

kum-daddy said:
Ya I was watching that too... and it made me think. Wouldn't Nadia know what she was walking into? I mean she saw the infection, Syd (who in my opinion looks like she is getting shot) and so forth? Or was it a flash for her like for us. So she couldn't really pause it and see her in creepy creepy zombie-mode. Any thoughts?
[post="1352441"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i think that it was just a flash for her too, but that it was enough to frighten her and know that Sloane did not have good intentions. hey, yea, what about that? wouldn't she have known that Sloane was going to "betray" them?

Back