What NEW show are you looking forward to?

Alias_Gay

Ensign
There is a new season coming our way in september ... which new show are you looking forward to be watching???

ABC last year had several new shows, but none of them are still on their schedule ... NBC has some hits with their shows, but some shows also got the boot ... what will happen this year?

For me, this year, I am looking forward to these shows:

on ABC: 6th Degree from JJ
Brothers and Sisters
Betty, the Ugly - saw the latin version, so I wanna see how the american version compares
the Nine - great cast and story-wise there is so much to do around it

as part of their Mid-Season shows ABC has:
Traveler - saw the preview on ABC - looks awesome and pretty interesting
DayBreak - a story that starts all over again - it could get annoying and confusing, but it will show you that whatever you do, there will be consequences ... can't wait to follow this man's daybreak ...

at NBC: I can only say for one show I wanna see ... "Heroes" because of Greg Grunberg ... and also because I do like these types of show and then ofcourse you have Ali Larter in it ... amazing actress and beautiful lady ... can't wait ...

at CBS: the only show I am excited for is "Jericho" ... and ofcourse you still have those old shows you are also waiting to be back ...

Grey's Anatomy
Lost
Desperate Housewives
What About Brian?
CSI

so, what shows are you looking forward to???

Well, I'm a little depressed about watching TV this season because there will be no Alias :( . There will never be a show like it but other shows I will watch are:

-Lost (it was a little slow past last year, but hopefully this seaosn they will take it up a notch. I want to see what's going on at that crazy island :P)
-Grey's Anatomy (this is probably my fav show after Alias (obviosuly), so I'm real excited for it to start up again. Want to see what happens with the love triangle, lol :D
-Gilmore Girls (always have been a GG fan. I will admit it has been slow, and I was very disapointed with the finale, but I'm a loyal fan to Lorelai and Rory. I'm real excited to see what happens between Lorelai and Luke)
-House (I just kind of staretd watching House religously. Like sometimes I would watch it, or like half of it, but now I watch like full episodes when ever it's on. It's soo funny, and I love trying to figure out what's wrong- not that I can, obviosuly...:P
- Law and Order (my parents have always watched Law and Order, but I never really payed much attention. Then, I watched it with my friend one day, so now every week I watch it, lol. It's awesome, and there are just so many weird, twisted things that happen that you can't help but watch!)

Ya, but that's about it for me, lol
Ugh, I'm going to miss Alias sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

~Andrea :angelic:

EDIT- Sorry, I just realized that you were asking about NEW shows (I'm so stupid). Umm, a lot of the new shows look stupid, or maybe I'm just bitter because Alias is no longer there, but I will defiantly tune into Victor's new show, and I kinda want to watch that new one "Hostage." That also might just be becasue Gina Torres is on it :blush:

I'm looking forward to see Heroes, but since I do not live in the U.S it probably won't come here until next year. Maybe I'll download or something.

I'm looking the most forward to season 4 of One Tree Hill.

He has a new show??? Tell me, tell me!!!

Yes. It's called "Justice" and is about lawyers...Victor's character seems a lot like Jack, but I believe his character is also womanizing and has several ex-wives...He doesn't really care if his client is guilty or not, his job is to make him innocent.

Sorry, I just realized that you were asking about NEW shows (I'm so stupid). Umm, a lot of the new shows look stupid, or maybe I'm just bitter because Alias is no longer there, but I will defiantly tune into Victor's new show, and I kinda want to watch that new one "Hostage." That also might just be becasue Gina Torres is on it

I'm really going to miss alias too. But at least I know I'm in good company. I mean I'm posting on allalias.com... there has to be at least a couple people who are going to miss alias just a little but :P

I think I'm going to tune into Hostage too... just cause all my shows are gone (Charmed and Alias... well at least Charmed started going downhill a couple seasons before it ended to I was fully prepared for its departure...)

Yes. It's called "Justice" and is about lawyers...Victor's character seems a lot like Jack, but I believe his character is also womanizing and has several ex-wives...He doesn't really care if his client is guilty or not, his job is to make him innocent.

Thanks! On what network? do you have a link to the show???

Victor's new show is on Fox. It premiers Aug 30th, there's not really a site for it right now because the show haven't premiered yet but if you go to the fox website and look at their fall preview you can read a short summary about it. ;)

New shows... hmm:
Monday:
Heros (if anyone wants the pilot i can upload it to YSI or something GG does NOT make an appearance in the first episode... i don't think... :blink: ) The first episode was actually REALLY good. high light to see spoilers
They were able to quickly link together most of the characters which was a really nice thing. It's very typical sci-fi/super hero story but told in a modern setting that you can almost relate to because they are just discovering their powers and they have their own personal problems. Plus the boys are really yummy :drools:
Vanished (conflicts with Heros but it's premiereing earlier so if it's not good I'll gladly watch Heros if it is good I'll have t work something out not sure what yet)
Tuesday: are old shows for me, House, VM and maybe Gilmore Girls if i have time but i haven't watched it in so long i'll be so lost lol
Wednesday:
Jericho. I'm not sure how good this one will be but I like the concept however i don't see how this can actually go anywhere....
Kidnapped: It sounds like an interesting concept so i can only stay tuned lol
The Nine: Conflicts with Kidnaped and between the two I think I like the Kidnapped story better but I can't be sure and since Kidnapped is premiering earlier we'll see how that one is and maybe i'll watch this one.
These two also conflicts with CSI:NY (*cries*)
Thursday: (the WORST conflicts through the WHOLE week)
Grey's Anatomy :How can I NOT watch a show that i've been watching since episode one and that i love so much? lol
Justice: Honestly the only thing that attracted me to the show was Victor but the trailer seems very intense so maybe it will be good. They do have victor afterall ;)
Both GA and Justice conflicts with CSI and I want to find out what the Sara/Grissom thing was!!! wtf?!
Grey's is premiering on Sept 21st, i'm gussing CSI might start on that night too which REALLY REALLY sucks.
ER: I need to find out the aftermath of the cliffhanger. very badly lol
Six Degrees: conflicts with ER but it's Jbrams and even though I never got into Lost this sounds like an interesting concept, the only question is how long will it remain an interesting concept for me :lol:

i think that's it. heh. I'll probably end up only watching 1 or 2 new shows though because I will for sure watch House and GA and probably ER I dont' know about the rest. ;)

wow this was a long post :lol:

--Mandy :angelic:

I've seen a couple of pilot and the only new show I think I'm going to watch this year is Studio 60. Justice isn't bad but I'm not a big fan of legal drama. I was deceived a little bit by Heroes.. maybe I will give a try if I find time.

Back