Season 5 What Next?

OOK,

so the alias cliffhangers always kinda set up the next season..as in when syd was missing, it set up S3, then last year's SAB 47 led us to APO..what do you all think will happen next? I have a few ideas...but would really like to hear yours....

1. Syd lost memory of the conversation before the accident, so she doesn't remmeber Vaughn's news. Next season will be kinda like Lauren, where the audeince knows what's up with Vaughn, but noone else does?

2. Vaughn is, technically evil, btu he wants to get out of it (I FRIKIN HOPE SO). So, he's telling Syd cause he needs her help. So next season, they won't even be in the CIA...or they will be double agenting it up to get Vaughn safe?

3. Some guy (not vaughn) was wearing a vaughn mask to set her up (ok kinda weak)

I really hope that Vaughn's real true love for Syd has inspired him to become clean and he will be good now. :smiley:

AH! You just sparked a thought - I think it'd be cool if the car accident sparked Syd's memory (even though I know it was technically removed...) or if she was in a temporary coma and we got to learn some more things about her missing two years. I know it's time to move past the two missing years, but I'm so curious and I think there coudl be a lot to show!

Vaughn better not be too evil... I don't think he would tell syd if he was that bad!!!

Yeah the only way that I would want Vaughn to be evil would be if he was confessing to Sydney that he wanted her help to get out. It could be that he was working with Irena all these years and it was her that had him put as Sydney's handler so that he could keep an eye on her. If he had been working with Irena, at one time he would have been seen as a bad guy, but wouldn't any more.

Ok, I'm rambling, time to shut up.

My general feeling is that Vaughn may go missing after the accident, like who ever hit them takes him. Sydney then searches for the truth and Vaughn. I have to believe that what Vaughn's secret is that Jack know about it, but I doubt he will give it up very easily. I also doubt Vaughn is bad. The fans just wouldn't handle that well. If he was a bad man why didn't he just cheat on Lauren or leave her to be with Syd. He has morals. I am not sure how many episodes they are going to devote to Vaughn/Syd, it may be resolved in the first couple of episodes. Alias seems to be shying away from long term story lines, like it had in the first couple of seasons.

Katie

I don't think that he is workin 4 Irina, why would he work 4 teh woman taht killed his father. Well unless she reall never did kill his father but whenever it showed the two Vaughn also looked at her in hatred 4 taking away his father. I think

In season 5 Sydney is going to be soo screwed up. All of this batrayal is goin 2 get her. I think that she will b mad at Vaughn but I really hope taht she forgives him or he had a really good excuse *maybe it was a dream, actually a nighmare*

My friend who dosen't even watch Alias was freaking out because of the finale. I mean how coudn't u. Just talkin about the finale makes me sad (n) !

In episode 17 in S2, A Drak Turn they were investigating Vaughn. This is really bothering me basue I wondr if it was a quincidence or if maybe soemthin was really goin on at tht time. Remember how mad Syd was when she found out he was betraying her, oh god. (n) If tehy were investigating him that good woudn't tehy b able 2 find anything out (hello, this is the CIA)

~Andrea

God I hate waiting. Season 45 better come quick :P

undercover_spy said:
I don't think that he is workin 4 Irina, why would he work 4 teh woman taht killed his father. Well unless she reall never did kill his father but whenever it showed the two Vaughn also looked at her in hatred 4 taking away his father. I think

~Andrea

God I hate waiting. Season 45 better come quick  :P
[post="1380385"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Assuming Bill Vaughn is "Michael Vaughn's" father.

And I think you'll have to wait a while for season 45 ;)

kromrell said:
My general feeling is that Vaughn may go missing after the accident, like who ever hit them takes him.  Sydney then searches for the truth and Vaughn.  I have to believe that what Vaughn's secret is that Jack know about it, but I doubt he will give it up very easily.  I also doubt Vaughn is bad.  The fans just wouldn't handle that well.  If he was a bad man why didn't he just cheat on Lauren or leave her to be with Syd.  He has morals.  I am not sure how many episodes they are going to devote to Vaughn/Syd, it may be resolved in the first couple of episodes.  Alias seems to be shying away from long term story lines, like it had in the first couple of seasons.

Katie
[post="1379969"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yea i also see vaughn going missing (or losing his memory which i said in another post) and its just like sydney to try to find the truth...and it seems like something alias...... :D

I think that Vaughn is still MV - you can't have Alias books out about Michael Vaughn with Michael Vartan's picture on it and him not be Vaughn - I think there is a simple explaination to his name. I also think what he is going to tell her is why and how he became her handler. Because her mom killing his dad and him becomeing her handler couldn't have been a coincidence.

I dought next season will start right where it left off with the accident. None of the other seasons have started where they left off except season 3. And that was the dark season i guess. It might start in the hospital or they will go a different route. ^_^

Well with the rumor that they are going to work Jen's pregnancy into the story line makes me wonder how they are going to write it in. I would think that the pregnancy would happen after the accident - because you would think a car accident of that magnitude would cause a miscarrigae.

Or she ends up in the hospital and Vaughn is sitting in her room watching her wake up from a coma. And the doctor comes in to the room and say "Your both fine, you and the baby" and Sydney and Vaughn are both like :blink:

1. Syd lost memory of the conversation before the accident, so she doesn't remmeber Vaughn's news. Next season will be kinda like Lauren, where the audeince knows what's up with Vaughn, but noone else does?

that makes a lot of sense!
and vaughn'll b all "ooh I tell sydney and something bad might happen again so I better not"

Miroslav_Kozlova said:
that makes a lot of sense!
and vaughn'll b all "ooh I tell sydney and something bad might happen again so I better not"
[post="1393240"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

How do you know that ? that Sydney lose her memory ? isn't that just speculations ?

But Vaughn hasn't really told her anything yet except that his name isn't really Michael Vaughn and how he became her handler. Even if she lost her memory, I think he would still tell her unless she couldn't even remember him. It could be interesting if Sydney was carring Vaughn's child and had lost all memory of him.

Vaughn is gonna tell her even if she ends up in a coma and don't remember him telling her. I think that if Vaughn dosn't tell her, Irina will. She loves her daugther and want her to be happy.

I am praying that every suggestion that Syd lose her memory is WRONG. We already did that once! Bring FRESH ideas to Alias. For example, the writers should lose their memories that they ever dreamed up Project Helix!

Back