Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thursday

• Friday

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best move for Alias would be Wednesday night right after "Lost"..... What could be better then that -- I believe it would dramatically boost Alias ratings too.... (y) (y)

Can it be every day?

But if I had to pick one, it would be Monday.. I hate mondays. This way at least I have something to look forward to.

Sunday nights after "Desperate HouseWives" ... at 10pm ...

and wednesdays after "Lost" looks good too ...

NYPD Blue is gonna be gone by next year, so they could move "Boston Legal" to Tuesdays at 10pm and let "Alias" take that place ... and we have seen that at 10pm pn sundays it works better for the show ... ;)

10 PM would kill alias. A portion of viewers are teenagers, so that would be tough

And they should put it after lost and when lost is over, it should say "Stay tuned for a new episode of Alias from Lost creator JJ Abrams."

i say sunday because, seriously, most people have nothing better to do on a sunday night than watch tv...cuz in the middle of the week i know that i am at least doing homework or being busy w/ something else...i can BARELY rip time out to watch lost...and i keep missing the beginnings of all the eps cuz i'm so busy!!!

PLEASE KEEP IT ON SUNDAY, ABC!!!!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back