What part of ALIAS do you like the most?

What is the main reason that you like ALIAS?

• romance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • action

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • confusing strategies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all of the above

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
I answered romance before finishing reading the poll, but I love everything about alias....I love the characters, the plot, the idea. It's a great show.

I started to vote action and then went with all of the above.... I love the missions, the complexity of the show, and of course the romance (I'm a die hard S/V shipper).

i voted for action but i like the romance too...but i like everything about Alias....except the confusing plot gets people just starting to watch get confused. Alias is like one big season because the Rambaldi plot still hasnt concluded.

all of it! tho i could do with a little less confusing as anything storylines... but then again they make it fun :D

i think we already have one of these polls but oh well!

there is definitely more to alias than just romance action and confusing storylines. i picked all of it though. i love the characters and the actors and the sexiness *cough*sark*cough. and the syd/freplica fight scene at the end of season two was the best i have ever seen. i love how wrapped up i am in everything in alias. all the storylines, all the relationships, everything!

m-c

all of the above! that's exatcly what makes alias so wonderful, it's got everything!!! it's perfect!!! WOOHOO!!! :D :D :P :P :lol: :lol: ;) ^_^ ;) ^_^ :cool: :rolleyes: :smiley: -_- ^_^ ;) :D :P :cool: :lol: -_- :smiley: :cool: :rolleyes: :P ^_^ ;)

i like all of it .. if u took one element out of it, it would not be the alias we luv an know

All of the above! Take away any one of those elements and Alias would be like every other show on TV, but combined it totally kicks ass.

Back