Votes: 0 0.0%
  • combination of all these

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • other (please specify)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Vartanbabe

Cadet
I love everything about this man. Those piercing green eyes,his smile ,that bed head I love his bed head. his chest*sigh* his adorable wrinkles on his forehead his kissable lips helooks like an amazing kisser plus he's french and that tatoo.... god he's gorgeuos. could I be more in love with him. God made Michael and it was good.

How could anybody vote for just one? He is absolutely perfect from head to toe. :D Choosing just one would be murder. I definately vote all of the above. What about the tattoo though? :)

Sapphire

Cadet
When I see pics of MV, and it's him smiling, I would always comment on how beautiful his smile is. Then I'll notice his beautiful expressive green eyes. I love seeing him smile and that would make his eyes kinda smile too.

We don't see that much of a smiling Vaughn so when I see him suddenly smile, I just :love: .

The man seems to have everything... many talents, hot looks and a great personality. The man is gifted and also blessed. He needs to get married already and have a dozen kids...

yeah, propose to Sydney :P now Vaughn! and marry her already and have kids with her and grow old together and be a hottie grandpa! :D

^_^ that's Vaughn and Vartan in one...

Top Bottom