Votes: 0 0.0%
  • his mouth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • combination of all these

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • other (please specify)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
so... IF you had to choose only one reason, why do you think vaughn is as hot as he obviously is?? Maybe this has been a poll before, i don't know (i'm still pretty new here..:smiley:)

personally, i think i'm gonna go for the combination of all the above. :woot:

His hands...call me weird but i like his hands, dont know why but my mom always taught me you can tell alot from a persons hands so i always look at a persons hands..and i just like his

definately his eyes :smiley: He has the nicest eyes EVER! they're just so green and gorgeous :blush: but then every part of MV is great...

why do think he's so HOT??!!
it's not just his smile, his eyes, his dimples, (forget his wrinkles!!), his stomach, his hair, body and mouth..
it's everything in him!!!
Fabuluosly made!!! 👍

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>"we'll always find each other."</span>

fridolina said:
so... IF you had to choose only one reason, why do you think vaughn is as hot as he obviously is??
but you let us choose a combination of all of them lol. i voted for that, cos making me choose one, is torture!

his eyes!! i voted for the combination one, but if it really really had to be just one... it would be his eyes! and his dimples and his smile and his tattoooooo....

A combination of all these. I love his eyes, his dimples, his cleft chin, his bed-head look, his abs...:love: That guy is just so drool-worthy. 🤤

:thud:

i say his smile. not his smirk or his "i'm about to kill you smile" but his real full grin smile.Which we haven't seen in a while, i wonder why...lol

I'm going to be the sappy romantic i am and say his emotions. He's so not like alot of guys, he's so sweet, and caring, and loving, and that makes him of so yummy.

Back