Votes: 0 0.0%
  • his mouth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • combination of all these

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • other (please specify)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
yeah :blush: should have answered with the ^whole package also. Imagine the Vaughn without those green eyes, that nose, that lips, that hair, the shoulders, his one of a kind smile, his good sounding voice, the way he walks, his personality, etc., etc., ...

there's only one Vaughn and that's MV :cool:

I think if you had to ask me I would have to say everything. I mean what is there not to like. I love it when Sydney and Vaughan are working together. Their the perfect couple. But I haven't seen much, love between them. Like the show has been putting their relationship on hold. (n)

i love vaughn and i couldn't pick just one part of him...cause i love all of him.
also all of these things make vaughn, you know, vaughn

I love them all....but I'd have to say that those worry lines he gets on his forehead.....they're pretty hot!

He's got a great smile though! Warms you to the toes. ;)

MV has the most beautiful SKIN... Have you noticed how women seem to want to touch the skin around his temple area?? It must be softeer than a baby's butt...soooo sweet... :eek:hmy:
Michael Vartan simply radiates heat on screen...the camera just makes love to him... :love:
The only other actor I've ever seen do that is Sean Connery...
MV is simply HEAT 👅
I would vote for the combination...

Back