• Exotic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?????

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have:
1 cat- nicki
2 caged mice- Celestial (celeste for short) and Star
1 Siamese fighting fish- Butch van der Chipmunk Snr (or Butch the chipmunk the 1st) we just call him butch.
1 freerange mouse- under the tv unit ;)

how about you?

I have a cat named Oreo who's soooo adorable lol. She sleeps with me every night, but gets really hyper and keeps me up. :lol: I have insomnia, anyway. I used to have a kitten named Marshmellow who was Oreo's brother but he died from ringworm. :depressed:

i have 1 cat.. hymalian... missmusha
2 dogs... boxers.. boris and natasha

once our house was etting renovated so we left the windows in the bedrom opened and my mom and dad slept downstairs,,,well in the middle of the night my mom heard htis noise...
Thump... SCCRRRATTCH.. Tjhump..
the n she said" omg there must bbe an animal outside"
so my dad turns on outsides light and oges..
its a cat.. ITS OUR CAT!!
missmusha had never ben outside before she fell 2 stories... then the cat tries to jump inot the house.. hits the window... my dad opens the window the cat jumps in

chanel we have the same type of cat. mines a chocolate point. we turn him into a siamese every time we clip him.

everyone should worm their pets (i'm doing parasite control at college) we have to look at pix about what worms can do to people. YUK! sorry about marshmallow though, court.

one of my friends has: rats, mice, 30 (i think) birds, 80 (i think) fish, chickens and dogs. in short her list of pets takes up two paragraphs full.

i didn't anything to them! :lol:

well sometimes i'd forget to feed them but they're not really MY fish... they're the families fish... and my dad just changed the tank ^_^

but fear not! there is one left! :D

My family has a dog, and a whole bunch of fish. Something like 5 goldfish, 1 koi, 2 kribensis, 8 otocinclus, 2 algae eaters, plus I don't know how many cherry barbs and zebra danios. A lot of fish died this weekend, though, because my mom got some new fish that had a desease or something and they killed a lot of them.

fish 2, had em for over 10 years or longer, i mean realy old thier koi and they are huge! still havn't named em, i dont 'know never realy had a name that stuck i guess. (yep family fish), if they were just mine, they would be dead by now, no doubt about that.

so far death toll comes to:
2 newts
1 turtle almost 2 ( gave t to friend before it died)
1 gerbal i think
more than i can count fish
1 puffer fish ( best fish i ever had, dont' know y it died)

the fish usually last more than a year so i think thats pretty good, also my dad he killed some of my fish by accedent. I'm good with fish realy... lol

Two cats-

Fluffy (I know original name!! She's sitting on my bed right now!) and she's a Persian Alley Cat...

Minnie (It used to be Midnight-another original name!!!- but my dad kept calling her Minnie and it stuck on!) and she's a shorthaired black cat...

I have:

1 cat-Sadie...She's a tabby.
2 dachshund-miniature (Short hair) Their names are...Bennie and Wyile.

My dogs love to play. It's funny to watch them. heehee.
My cat is 14 years old, and she doesn't play like she use to.

i forgot to add that i had a mouse (white) that i got froma labratory. (yep an original lab rat) it was on drug withdrawal about two days after i got it, and sat talking to itself in the corner and rattling it's tail against things. :weird: i called it mango. (don't know why) after 3 weeks. it climbed up a sheer cage wall, down the otherside, down a chest of drawers,across my room and under my (closed) door, down 15 stairs, through the living room, up the kitchen counter. It ate a hole out of the kitchen window screen and escaped into the australian wilderness. how do i know? it spread a trail of droppings/food/bedding material along it's merry way. one question: what i wanna know is how it did all that while carrying bedding material???. sad thing is because it was a lab rat, it didn't know how to use a wheel :(

Back