What portion of your game playing time is spent playing online multiplayer games?

What portion of your game playing time is spent playing online multiplayer games?

  • None

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 25%

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 50%

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 75%

    Votes: 10 41.7%
  • All of my game playing time is spent playing online multiplayer games

    Votes: 8 33.3%

  • Total voters
    24

HJ-Navarre

Cadet
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
What portion of your game playing time is spent playing online multiplayer games?

When there is a good MMORPG to play, that is usually all I will play - 100%
When in an MMORPG drought, like now *le sigh*, I am down to about 50%.
I averaged that with a 75% vote. :)
 

PrestoAdam

Cadet
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
I'm in the same boat as you Navarre.

I happily allow a good MMORPG or MMOFPS to suck my time away 100%. Right now however, since no good MMO exists for me, I am dabbling with PlanetSide again, while also playing NetHack and puzzle games.
 

Chrisidon

Cadet
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Location
Westfield, MA
I bought my laptop specifically to play games at work. I'm hoping it will work on HJ (but I have my doubts). I love playing MMOs because my achievements never come to an end - I don't ever play out all the content (working overnight and playing at that time is not conducive to raiding), I have yet to max out a character, and I grow attached to characters as I work hard on them. Compare that to a console or PC game where you can do and see everything. Fun for a while, but once you're done, you're done.

75%, because I don't play MMOs at home very often these days.
 

Homeslice513

Cadet
Joined
Mar 7, 2006
Location
England
I put 75% because I do play a single player game every now and then but for the most part I play MMORPGs, RTS and FPS games and all are usually against other folks in some form or another.
 

cordy_CinVin

Cadet
Joined
May 19, 2006
I'm about 75% myself. Although that may change a bit with NWN2 around the corner we'll see.

But when there isn't a good mmo out ill start on the long long long list of free mmo's which always are good for a little entertainment.
 
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Location
Seattle
If there is a decent MMO out I am usually 100% involved. I love interacting with others. But, most usually die down to a pretty chat channel.
 

Jaraeth

Cadet
Joined
Feb 28, 2006
I'd say like 95% of the time... the remaining 5% is Solitaire, Spider Solitaire and FreeCell.... usually while waiting for something to install, or waiting for something else to finish doing whatever it is doing.
 

frostydf2

Cadet
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
I'm going to have to go with Evran on this one. Most of my time playing games is online, but I do occasionally play Gran Turismo, or Oblivion.
 

Bordolaf

Cadet
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Pretty much all my game time is spent playing mmorpg. If I am not gaming, I spend most of my free time reading, or watching tv.
 
Top Bottom