What portion of your game playing time is spent playing online multiplayer games?

What portion of your game playing time is spent playing online multiplayer games?

• None

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 25%

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 50%

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 75%

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • All of my game playing time is spent playing online multiplayer games

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

When there is a good MMORPG to play, that is usually all I will play - 100%
When in an MMORPG drought, like now *le sigh*, I am down to about 50%.
I averaged that with a 75% vote. :smiley:

I'm in the same boat as you Navarre.

I happily allow a good MMORPG or MMOFPS to suck my time away 100%. Right now however, since no good MMO exists for me, I am dabbling with PlanetSide again, while also playing NetHack and puzzle games.

I bought my laptop specifically to play games at work. I'm hoping it will work on HJ (but I have my doubts). I love playing MMOs because my achievements never come to an end - I don't ever play out all the content (working overnight and playing at that time is not conducive to raiding), I have yet to max out a character, and I grow attached to characters as I work hard on them. Compare that to a console or PC game where you can do and see everything. Fun for a while, but once you're done, you're done.

75%, because I don't play MMOs at home very often these days.

I put 75% because I do play a single player game every now and then but for the most part I play MMORPGs, RTS and FPS games and all are usually against other folks in some form or another.

I'm about 75% myself. Although that may change a bit with NWN2 around the corner we'll see.

But when there isn't a good mmo out ill start on the long long long list of free mmo's which always are good for a little entertainment.

I'd say like 95% of the time... the remaining 5% is Solitaire, Spider Solitaire and FreeCell.... usually while waiting for something to install, or waiting for something else to finish doing whatever it is doing.

I'm going to have to go with Evran on this one. Most of my time playing games is online, but I do occasionally play Gran Turismo, or Oblivion.