What "power" would you like to have?

SkyGirl5

Cadet
Out of all the "heroes" we've seen so far? Whose power would you like to have the most?

Quick refresher:
Peter - absorbs others powers
Nathan - flying
Claire - tissue regeneration
Isaac - paints (sees) the future
Hiro - stop time/ move foreward/backward in time
Micha - ?? control of electronics ??
Matt - reading minds
Niki - multiple personalities
D.L - move through solid objects
Hatiain - removing memories
Sylar - ??

many others including: increased memory, melting metal objects, being a nuclear bomb, sending instant messages from your brain, increased hearing, etc...

hm... absorbing other's powers would be cool, but it'd be hard to learn how to control that...
reading minds would be pretty sweet... and so would moving through solid objects...
but i think i'd have to go with hiro's stop time/move forward/backward in time... i think that'd be really cool to time travel

I'd have to go with Claire's powers of regeneration. I mean, that's amazing! Though being able to move through solid matter wouldn't be a bad thing either. But my final answer is to have Claire's regeneration powers.

Stopping time would probably be the best. You could be in an exam - then just frreze time and get your notes out :P

Reading minds would be quite good too though - but I think that could have some bad side effects so I'd have to go with controlling time/

i would have peter's power, all he does is stand around someone else with an ability and he can do it! i'd love that, even though it'd probaly be wierd getting used to all those new abilities all the time. :shrugs:

I would love to fly. I think that would be the best power to have, on the show. I wouldn't mind absorbing other people's powers though.

Mine would easily be time travel, as I would never make any mistakes, or at least no one would know I had. I would just go back in time, explain to myself what "not" to do, and come back. XD

The power to fly is nice, but on the practical side, flying into objects that you can't see or don't notice is very hazardous.

Time Travel is a great power to have if you are able to take advantage of knowing what is going to happen. Some theorize that a time traveler may not be able to use their knowledge sinc e it changes time.

Back