What r u afraid of

IluvVaughn13

Vaughnster's Girl
Im sooo scared of dolls and clowns they have just given me the creeps since I was little. I have just always though what if I wake up and a doll is staring at me ahhhh, I dont have any dolls in my room. lol
what scares you?

Being trapped in a elevator on the top floor.
Being on top of very big buildings.
Being in small rooms. Suffication
Not being able to be me. :smiley:

ok, I am really scared of frogs, any nasty lookin' bug ( i need a guy around to scary them all way), change, not the money ( i hate change), and being alone

~KM

I am always scared they are going to break down or something. and small dark places really scare me. I cant stand them. and Being held under water by restrains

Oh did you see Resident Evil when that woman was stuck in the elevator and the doors were a little bit open so she tried to squeeze through the doors and she got stuck, and the elevator started shake to know that it was going down, and they couldn't get her head back in and the elevator went down and...............well I'm not gonna finish it

Sunfire_77 said:
I am always scared they are going to break down or something. and small dark places really scare me. I cant stand them. and Being held under water by restrains
My biggest fears are those 2...any kind of suffocation is scary!

EW! No I didn't see that! Ok Now I totally hat eelevators!!! taken stairs for eternity!!!!!!!

I have a reason to be scared though :( Two years ago I was taking an elevator to the top floor of my dads job and it got stuck and I was in it alone for 1 hour straight!!!!!! It freaked me out!!!! :smiley:
My sister had saw that movie! She said it was good! Now I know how morbid she is! :smiley:

ya I guess i am scared of being restrained under water and i used to be scared of dark places but now i have started taking Karate and it made such a big diffrence!!!!!! Even tho i am not that good i still am not afraid b/c i can somewhat defend myself...i really recommentd it

ohh this is a good one...

lets see...spiders...i'm completely paranoid of them!!!

clowns...i'm not sure why...i don't think they are funny or entertaining...they freak me out!

and drowning..which is weird b/c i'm a lifeguard and i love water...

vaughnmyangel said:
ya I guess i am scared of being restrained under water and i used to be scared of dark places but now i have started taking Karate and it made such a big diffrence!!!!!! Even tho i am not that good i still am not afraid b/c i can somewhat defend myself...i really recommentd it
Actually I take Martial arts. I have for quite awhile. Its not that I am choosingly afraid. Its a paranioa thing. It doesn't have to be dark its just small tight places. Long and complicated story. But if I had to be in one It wouldn't matter :smiley:

I am also afraid of dark allies. Not because I am scare of the dark, but because I was mugged once when i was coming home from the movies. So yea that scare me know.

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
u aint scary...but at irst i thought...dude..that guy is out there but u aint scary...havin to face ur mom is scary
I've always been like that, but I'm like that not very often, it's kinda like a multiple personality thing

Back