What r u afraid of

i'm afraid of dead things, but thats coz i hate to see real dead things! yuck!
i am also afraid of ladders!!!!!!!!!! and foot bridges over roads!

i get scared very easily, im afriad of many things but im superstitous too which means i dont like saying them out loud!ha i know im a freak but i am deathly afraid of squirrels and chairs as i know many of you are....! and you all know you are!HAHA!

Victoria King said:
i get scared very easily, im afriad of many things but im superstitous too which means i dont like saying them out loud!ha i know im a freak but i am deathly afraid of squirrels and chairs as i know many of you are....! and you all know you are!HAHA!
Huh??? lol

Victoria King said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA the squirrels... lol i dondt think we should list all our phobias ^_^ :lol:

SiriCerasi said:
Victoria King said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA the squirrels... lol i dondt think we should list all our phobias ^_^ :lol:
My phobia is my doctored image

Dark Wiccan said:
Victoria King said:
Huh??? lol
lol, very long and scary story, lets just say that chairs and the squirrels have joined their evil forces and are planning to take over the world!have you ever fallen off a chair? well you haent bc they PUSH you off!!!see? evil!

Victoria King said:
Dark Wiccan said:
Victoria King said:
Huh??? lol
lol, very long and scary story, lets just say that chairs and the squirrels have joined their evil forces and are planning to take over the world!have you ever fallen off a chair? well you haent bc they PUSH you off!!!see? evil!
omg he doesnt know about the squirrels??? :eek: wow... we must corrupt him! :lol:

hey you know... technically doesnt that make him a squirrle ally? you know "if you're not with us you're against us" or whatever? :Ph34r:

Well, im not really scared of anything. I HATE SPIDERS!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! I HATE THEM!!!! they are grose slimy, okay well not slimy but you get my point. But im not really afraid of them.

I'M SCARED OF THIS!!!!! AHHHh!!!!!!!!!!!!
post-27-1050430074.jpg

Back