Season 4 what relationship do u wanna see the most in S4?

what relationship do u wanna see the most in S4

• jack and irina relationship

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • vaughn and syd relationship

• syd and sark relationship

• sloane and nadia relationship

• syd and irina relationship

• syd and jack relationship

• will and syd relationship

• sloane and jack relationship

• katya and jack relationship

• sloane and dr. barnet

• Total voters

freaky

Cadet
what relationship do u wanne see the most in S4? what relanship u wanna know more about and u think it will make all the diference in S4?

theres a lot of choices there...i put an S/V Relationship....

Although I would LOOOOVE to see a Jack/Irina and Syd/Irina relationship but of course we aren't going to have any Irina so I thought it would be pointless.
Although A Jack and Nadia relationship would be interesting I mean she the love child of her wife and of the man he hates the most and they bond...that would be interesting

For me I am most interested in seeing Jack and Syd relationship. They are the heart of the show, and it is fascinating seeing how their relationship grow and develop. My second choice would be Jack and Sloane. They have so much history together, and Victor and Ron are amazing. I definitely want to learn more about Jack and Sloane.

well i wanna see jack and irina but we all know that aint happening (grrr to lena <_<)
but anyway definitely sydney and vaughn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its been too long with out any good shipperyness :D :love: :2love:

The relationship between Syd and Jack is what I'm looking forward to.... especially given the documents that were discovered by Syd in Wittenberg.

S/V!

But I also wanna really see the relatioship between Syd and jack.
Oh and I hope there'll be lots of jack and Vaughn moments! :smiley:

Definitely Jack/Syd...they are the central relationship and are also my favorite two characters...

As far as non-familial or platonic relationships I wish we'd get a little J/I and Sarkney, but alas, neither will probably happen :(

I'm curious about how Nadia will interact with Sloane, with a father like that is not going to be easy, it'll be interesting to watch the sister dinamic with Syd, something new on the show. I have hope for this season, the current events made things very interesting ^_^

Back