• non of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not religish

• dont believe in god

• Total voters
angel_audie said:
Ok, can we calm down?  Not to go mod on ya, but the last time I checked this was a thread simply to disclose what religion you practice.  Not to drag other religions through the mud.

ETA:  Hope I don't offend anybody with my post.  But I don't think mud slinging is what the thread starter had in mind when he/she started the thread.
[post="1088601"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
thank you! yap, defently not what i had in mind!
I think each person should believe in what they want 2 believe and not think that someway his religion is better.
no mud!!! :lol:
i simply was intersted in the religion ppl share in AA!
btw- im a female- so its she. btw2-im jewish!

I am Catholic
Raised and brought up in catholisim
And no, at my church, the priests don't rape little boys, at least non that I heard of

i dont believe in one religion becoz htey only fit parts of wot i believe so me and my friend made up our own religion and named it Hindation, which shows that its a mixture of other religions :D

Itz tha Dreila said:
they just do. i hate it how they act like the world is going to end soon, and that we have to accept jesus as our savior or we're going to end up in hell or something. my aunt is like that, i'm not sure if she's a jehovah's witness or not, but she sure believes the same thing. it doesnt really scare me, but i find it quite annoying when they "preach" to everyone about their beliefs. it wouldn't annoy me so much if they'd just keep it to themselves and not impose their religious beliefs on others.
[post="1086600"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Sorry if you feel that way. We just try to let everyone have the same opportunity that we do. You may think it's annoying but we don't do it all the time. Like i'll tell all my friends once and then I let them decide if they want to hear more.

Sorry if your aunt is like that. :blink:

Going back a few posts...just to clarify something.

Mormon is not a religion or even a group of people who belong to a specific religion, Mormon was a person.

Mormon, although it is commonly used, was originally applied to people who follow that faith as a derogatory term, a snide remark. The correct term is actually Latter Day Saint.

yea i'm a christian, anglican to be exact. THis poll is actually quite interesting.

thanks for clearing up that mormon thing....i actually only figured that out a ew weeks ago even tho there's a Later day saints church next to mine! :blush:

mrs.marshal030791 said:
im catholic which you guys forgot to put up there
[post="1211126"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well me to, i'm catholic but catholasism (sp? sorry I suck at speeling, only D I ever got was in R.S spelling!) is a form of Christianity, so you would come under the first choice.... right? :thinking:

Back