Votes: 0 0.0%
  • non of the above

• not religish

• dont believe in god

• Total voters
Christian, I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.....Mormon is what I'm more commonly known as :smiley:

For the majority of the time I am a Christian (Baptized and pope loving), for a period of 3 days (when i was 10) I was a pagan, I am Jewish (by birth). Basically I am a very confused person. From this day forth I worship Rambaldi (not really, that guy creeps me out).

I am a Christian. Southern Baptist to be exact. I believe that Jesus was God in the form of a person, he lived on this earth, was born of a virgin, lived a holy life, and died for the sins of everybody, so that we could go to heaven. I also believe that you must ask Jesus to come into your life and save you. Once you're saved, you don't become perfect. Lord knows, I'm not perfect. But I try my best to lead a life that will honor God, and will please him. However, I know that works and being good will not get me into heaven. Once I asked Jesus into my life, I was going to heaven form that moment on. Because Jesus forgives you for sins past, present and future. I also believe that Bush's Christianity is correct, I love the man. Alright, thats pretty much all I had to say. And seeing as, no one has written in this thread since January, there is a good chance that no one will ever read this. Lol.

I'm a Christian. More specifically Church of Christ. Trying to keep on the straight and narrow path even though it's hard. God's blessed me too much this summer alone to not believe in him, I still have my parents when they could have both been gone before the summer was out so I know he is up there.

I'm borderline agnostic/athiest. Because while I do believe that we will never know whether or not a God exists I do tend to believe that He doesn't...so somewhere in between the two I suppose.

As for the Christmas thing, I find it perfectly fine that people who are not Christian or not religious celebrate the holiday. It's a holiday that got it's birth in pagan celebrations, and to me is more about spending time with my family and giving to others, which to me are more important than any religious value that's placed on the holiday.

But that's just me.

Im a Christadelphian, and i dont think you would neccessarily call us "Christians", so to speak, because we dont believe much of what orthodox christians believe. A simple google search should find some websites.

I'm christan
I have this friend who is wiccan and she really really badly wants me to convert to wiccan I mean like really bad she put a note in my christmas gift telling me that I should convert but I dont want to at all but she cant grasp the point I guess :sigh:

i'm a humanist. i do what is right because it's right, not because of any god who will punish or reward me for my actions. however, i think i believe in god. it's a very deism sort of way, something started everything, but that was really the only job. again, i'm not sure on this all.
i lost someone very close to me last year and it made me rethink my beliefs. i want desperately for there to be an afterlife because i can't imagine my friend not being alive. he lives in all of us who knew him, and i think we have strong enough memories that he is actually alive in that. it's hard to explain.

m-c

I'm from Sweden and I'm christian, protestant. That's what most religious people here in Sweden are.

I believe in a God who loves everyone and who is always there for me, but I'm not very religious...I mean, I don't go to church every sunday and I hardly pray anymore. I curse (my parents don't like it though.. ;) ). I'm just an ordinary girl...I'm not sure I believe in everything the bible says, and I don't take it literally. I just know that I believe in God. That's it. I don't spend my days and everything I do FOR God, I just believe in him and that's all.

I just get so annoyed when a friend of mine, who is an atheist, don't respect that I believe. She sort of makes fun of it, and I don't find it funny at all.

sorry, i cant help but analyze the data.

out of 112 responses, if it were a real representation of the world, there would be 37 christians, 22 muslims, 0.2 jewish, 7 buddhists, 19 non-religious/don't believe in god, and 26.8 other

what do the results mean? people with access to the internet (for the forums) and a TV (to watch Alias) are mostly christian. then again, the sampling of the people is only a fraction of the total users on the forum itself.

so what is the real result? schools indoctrinate students to even analyze the most mundane stats, even when the stats weren't really there for analysis in the first place.

I am a reformed person or how ya call that in english although been years since i went to church lol i even played in chrismass plays...the horror lol

I used to be Christian, but when I embraced the fact that I'm a lesbian, I was alienated by the Christian church. so now i kinda stick to my own sort of new-age ideals (which i think makes me agnostic) and i'm still discovering my own explanations for who we are and why we're here.

I'm spiritual, not religious, and I believe in God.

But not a religious God. Intolerance and prejudice are cloaked inside religion. Pretty much every religion is against women, gays, and every other minority. Organized religion promotes hatred. It's amazing.

But just because you don't believe in any organized religion doesn't mean you don't believe in God or even Jesus. It means to me that I don't believe in the Bible. The Bible to me is great historical fiction promoting intolerance.

I'm spiritual, not religious, and I believe in God.

But not a religious God. Intolerance and prejudice are cloaked inside religion. Pretty much every religion is against women, gays, and every other minority. Organized religion promotes hatred. It's amazing.

But just because you don't believe in any organized religion doesn't mean you don't believe in God or even Jesus. It means to me that I don't believe in the Bible. The Bible to me is great historical fiction promoting intolerance.

I almost believe exactly what you do.

I don't believe and agree with everything the bible says, and that's okay because I believe in God and that's all that matters to me. I believe in a God who loves each and every one of us, he doesn't judge anyone, he forgives everyone and he just wants us to be happy, to learn and help others in this world.

So I can't call myself a 100 % christian or 100 % religious. Because I'm not, so I don't have the right to call me that.

Back