What road shall you walk upon?

What path will your character take?

• Total voters
You'll face the classical dilemma, Seeria: Do you prefer to be a successfull Daax-hunter (provided you have enough skill) and put yourself out of the job or do you prefer to keep the job forever?

Of course, this is assuming that there is only one Daax around. With 600-1000 posts this seems quite unlikely, come to think of it...

I will tell you guys right now, if anyone ever see's me in game, you better be a higher level or keep plenty of feet back. I will pick your pockets, PK your ass, and steal your gearz. :D

WatchMaker said:
I will tell you guys right now, if anyone ever see's me in game, you better be a higher level or keep plenty of feet back. I will pick your pockets, PK your ass, and steal your gearz. :D

Plz stay way from my *butt* ... I'm just a lone adventurer minding my own business and I'll pay your bribe's just don't hurt me! <cower>. :cool:

~ Jaraeth

I will make a healer type first and a lone adventure second. I like to play a healer for my friends and when its just me, I can go play a stealthy type.

Daax said:
I'd like to change my vote to Monster Slayer.

But I kind of like being the only Monser Slayer.

You all just run around, adventuring all by your lonesome and leave the slaughter of those vile creatures to me. They do all have treasure right? And think of all the fame. For once, I am going be special!

Re: What road shallyou walk upon?

A lot of the choices can easily overlap. I considered picking lone adventurer but that can mean anything. Finally I came to Noble Hero simply because that's what I usually play. Someone who wanders the land helping those around him...like Cain from Kung Fu. :D2

Nothing wrong with necro posting here!

I don't fit into any of these choices really, I'm hoping that my character (recently posted the bio) will develop, over time, into the High Priestess of a faith. Maybe a little weird, since she'll have accepted death and afterlife by that time, but definitely on the upper end of the social power level. If I can pull it off.

Better a new post on an old thread than a new thread on an old topic.

I'm actually having a moment of doubt..I'll know what sort of character I'll play after staring at the character creation screen for a while.

The closest my characters might be to are probably Treasure Hunter or Monster Slayer.

This just helps me put to mind; All of my cuttpurse pals and I will have a lot of Lone Adventuers to cash in on. Take from the solo and give to the noobs!

Lone adventurers are not _always_ alone.. I will be RPing the lone wolf, but that doesnt mean I wont be grouping and hunting with other folks. But then, I also wont be on a PVP server.

Keep in mind, young thieves..

Those who travel alone have the confidence that they are safe to do so. Is it really wise to test if that confidence is warranted or not?

Back