What road shall you walk upon?

What path will your character take?

• Total voters
Re: What road shallyou walk upon?

I have finally chosen! I shall walk the path of the treasure hunter.. Because who doesn't want to feel like Indiana Jones sometimes?

Lol I looked initially at this post and thought holy felgercarb morneblade is back. Then had to look again at the year lol.

So ya I put up greedy just cause nothin really fit. I tend to do a lot of trade skills in games instead of just going out and leveling for hours on end. But now with actually going to be able to have all the tools and enviornment to RP in a graphical mmo I'll prob end up re-thinking my way of playing.

But either way i'll still be gettin rich in game since it makes it more interesting.

I'm still trying to figure out what I'd like to be. With no Empaths, I kinda don't find healers to be interesting.

Tentatively I'd like a Mistfolk Wizard of some sort, preferably one who is devoted to knowledge and research. Might combine with a Bard, as I want him to be elementally magical only, and Bard fits best. Plus, I like bards. Second favorite to Empaths for social aspects, so that's that I guess. Also, he'd be probably be part of those two weird lore bits, the Mistfolk who follow the old religion from before Elanthia and the watchers of the semi-dead.

~Dune Walker~

Monster Slayer. I want to be the guardian for groups, guild and friends to fight whatever threatens, whether it be man or beast.

I voted 'healing saint,' but I'm with Dune Walker -- I've always preferred the Empath sort of healer. I intend to roleplay a Healer whose power comes from his compassion, regardless.

I might've voted "noble Hero", because I'm the helping kind and lean heavily on the Side of fightling Evil (because if i have to Fight, i want to kill those who deserve it - not the Pettingzoo). But then, i'm hardcore-Carebear, and running from Danger isn't exactly heroic.

So I went with "Monsterslayer", even if I won't be standing against the really mean Beasts...

Back