What should happen next on Alias?

If J.J. were to write in something to happen next on Alias, which would you prefer to see?

• Sloane become a bad guy again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney get a new boyfriend (not Vaughn)

• Sydney and Vaughn get back together

• Have Irina come back

• Sydney get memories back from her 2 years

• More Rambaldi artifacts and information

• Get more information about \\"The Covenant\\"

• Find out more info on Sark

• Other (Specify in a post below)

• Total voters
Ok the one thing i really, really want is for Vaughn n Syd to get back together, so i chose that one!!!!!!!!! If only this could come true!!!!

another thing i also want to happen is for syd to remember the past 2 years coz i wanna what she was doing!!! :blink:

First, I wanna know more about Sark. THen i want Irina back and then I wan Syd and Vaughn to get back together. And also it would be nice if shot got some memories from the two years. And the rest don't matter too much to me.

If we could have a little less of the shipping, I wouldn't mind . . .
^_^

i wanna know where shes been for two years!!
her and vaughn will hook up later! its fate

lol i like S/V alot, but vaughn is married :(, so i want syd to have a new bf, so vaughn can get jelous hehe. anyways we know they goin to get back together in the end

i wasn't sure but SV get together , then Syd starts getting her memories, lear more about covenant, then learn more about Sark and so on :confused:

well if i had it may way this is what would happen...
1) Syd gets back with Vaughn

2) Regains her memory of the 2 years (*with vaughns help of course*)

3) Bring back Spy Mommy

oh and....

4) Kill all the bad people.....including Will...sorry for those of you that actually like him....he gives me the hee...bee.......gee.....bees....but ya or they coukd bring him back but like not hook him up with syd :P ;)

Back