• Ian Sark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nigel Sark

• none of the above (please state name)

• Total voters
MeVartan said:
What is it that he said victor garber started calling him on the set?
It was Steve. So hence my suggestion of Steve. I think it fits. It just has that ring to it. Steve Sark. It's just perfect. ^_^

[quote name='sark's girl' date='Jul 5 2003, 03:49 PM']ETHAN SARK sounds best 2 me. and he looks like an Ethan.[/quote]
yah i agree he does look like an ethan sark.

hmm....i think juss sark is okay...:P...and no i do not mean "juss sark"...but i say alexander...that sounds brit

Hey, I'm new on these message boards. My name is Maggie (hence the 624 on my Sn it spells "MAG" on the telephone.) I'm 14 years old.... AND I LUUURRVE ALIAS!!!! I'm soooo obsessed lol.
I think Sark's name should be James. ^_^ it sounds nice, lol.

Interesting. I had put in a part 2 of the Sark name poll over at the character forum with many of these suggestions, but I guess not many people got over there to vote. Looks like you have to start out here and get your topic moved to generate the votes . . .
;)

I like Ethan or Ian or Andrew.

Does anybody know when they plan on actually telling us what his name is? Ya know, before the end of the century?

I read the tv guide article to. But don't know why Victor chose 'Steve'?
Maybe it's a joke only they know.
My vote though is Adrik, it's suppose to be the Russian form of Eric and it's kinda catchy. I also think Irina raised Sark so maybe she named him??
It's my birthday today!!! YEahhh! 🎂 :jump: :jump:

Colly E. said:
I read the tv guide article to. But don't know why Victor chose 'Steve'?
Maybe it's a joke only they know.
My vote though is Adrik, it's suppose to be the Russian form of Eric and it's kinda catchy. I also think Irina raised Sark so maybe she named him??
It's my birthday today!!! YEahhh! 🎂 :jump: :jump:
Happy belated birthday! And Nigel Sark? Lol, that's hilarious.

Back