What songs make

noggi16

Cadet
Inspired by the fact I'm doing this and Outkast I love the way you move came on the radio and I wanted to dance round the room.

Also Nelly hot in herre.

Whats yours?

Like rock-out dance or dance dance?

No dance dance songs for me but "Cyrstal Baller" by 3EB makes me wanna rock out dance right now :confused: :lol: .

Oh boy - what upbeat song doesn't make me want to dance around the room?

I tend to dance around my apartment when certain songs are playing like: Bounce by Sarah Connor, Island Life or Dance All Night by Janet Jackson, Gigalo by Nick Canon,... the list goes on and on! :D

That Jet are you gonna be my girl only has to come on the tele cos its on the vodafone advert I literally do dance round the room

Songs that really make me wanna dance...

Outkast Hey ya
Justin timberlake - Like i love you
Lasgo - Something
Britney - Toxic
Usher - I dont know
B2K - Uh huh
Atomic Kitten - B with U

and lots more but i cant think right now...

well me n "iheartalias" have already discovered that the *13 going on 30" soundtrack juss makes ya wanna dance around and have fun so thats mine

but also -Freak-A-Leak - Petey Pablo
-Naughty Girl - Beyonce
-Yeah - Usher, LiL j0n, and Ludicris
-Alone - Lasgo
-Something - Lasgo
Duh h00k up - Britney Spears

AliasBabe12 said:
well me n "iheartalias" have already discovered that the *13 going on 30" soundtrack juss makes ya wanna dance around and have fun so thats mine

but also -Freak-A-Leak - Petey Pablo
-Naughty Girl - Beyonce
-Yeah - Usher, LiL j0n, and Ludicris
-Alone - Lasgo
-Something - Lasgo
Duh h00k up - Britney Spears
hehe, u betcha!! and im gonna go ahead and agree with you on Beyonce's song, Naughty Girl...i was dancing around the room just earlier today when the video for the song came on :lol: :P

i always listen to music on commercials during Alias and so im like WAY hypa cuz thats wut alias does to me so when every time a good dance song comes on its Cuh-RazeE :lol: :P

Back