What sort of hobbies do you have?

Sshadow

Cadet
Well besides the obvious being my forum. I love working on computers. I have custom built my wife's and my PC. I am currently working on the kids a new one. I am always tweaking them in one way or another :smiley:

Graphics (Photoshop CS4) is my main computer hobby. I used to co-own a photography business with my brother, editing photographs was my speciality back then.

But being on forums for so long, I've been designing web-based graphics (both for websites, and for members forum use, advertising, marketing, etc) for a long long time now..

I also love Rugby League (Come on you Saints!) and Football (YNWA)

I have a few hobbies on and offline. My online hobbies include coding and foruming mainly on my own forums and those I am staff on. My offline hobbies include reading which I do at night time for an hour before I go to sleep and playing sports. I always like to play some gaming aswell when I have the time.

I have hobbies that take place both on and off the computer. My hobbies online include working on websites and graphics design, those are sorta my way to relax. Offline I enjoy hanging out with friends, spending time with my fiancee, and heading down to the lake to do some fishing.

My hobbies are to play out door games enjoy most of them,listening music,finding latest news and leaks in tech world and off course foruming and now I am learning coding .

Back