What, the end. End of what...

Prologue

The sun dawned on another stressful day for Sydney, now happily married to Vaughn with their house on the side of Lake Michigan, watching the old men fishing in their little wooden boats. They had just finished a mission in Thailand, it hadn't gone so well. Vaughn had caught a terrible diease and his chances of living were not high. This disease would slowly and painfully dissolve his inner stomach wall and then dissolve his own body, there was no cure for this disease. But Syney's mother once told her of Sark creating this disease many years ago. Maybe he knew? But there was no chance of asking Sark, he was dead. She had just killed him in her last mission in Thailand, waht would she do. Where would she find this cure? Would Vaughn survive? :(

Vaughn lay on his cream blanketed bed staring out over the lake, Syd sat next to him, stroking his head. Vaughn tried to sit up but his stomach was to painful. In a matter of hours he would be dead, in ten hours to be exact.
Syd had been finding out information on this diaease all day, she had found out that an old monk in the Malasian mountains created this cure, she had to find him...would she get there and back in time...does she have enough time to save Vaughn?

9 hours 30 mins:
Syd was at the airport on her way to Malasia, all kitted out to find this mysterious monk who was know by the name of Gindau. As she borded the plane she thought that this could be the last time she would be on the same ground as Vaughn when he was alive.
7 Hours:
Syd was climbing up the Malasian Mountain range searching for this monk. Lush vegetation brushed against her legs and the sound of chanting slowly became clearer. The monastry was straight ahead. But there was a problem.....

Sark, who she thought was dead, had a gun pointed at a monks head. Was it Gindau? No..not after all this hard work Sark wouldn't, would he?
"STOP! Sark no!" syd kicked Sarks gun out of his hand.
"Blast you! What do you want? Oh...the cure! Ha your to late, Gindau's dead, with all the other monks who know the cure. Vaughn will die! So will you."
"Me?"
"Yes!" Sark picked up his gun and fired his gun right into Syd's stomach.
"AHHHHH!" Syd fell to the floor, blood rushing out from her stomach. "NO!" Sark had his gun pointed at Syd's head. He pulled the trigger.....

It will probably be tomorrow when i write again because im in england, different time so you'll be left on a cliffhanger p.s BANG!

ok, only a sentance for you. I havnt got much time ib got test prob wont be on all week

Syd, closed her eyes waiting for the bang and the end of her life. Nothing happened, Sark was satnding there gun to her head crying.
"Sydney, i have always loved you, why me not Vaughn, I will let you live if you kill Vaughn, well.....!"

wow..........its good, but i agree with karie on this one. NO CLIFFHANGERS! i get enuf of them watchin alias. i dont need them reading fan fics about alias. but good story.

sorry! iv had tests all week. Havn't had time to come on here, only got an hopur now, until ART revision. OK.

Sark pulled the trigger, the bullet slowly jamed into Syd's head. This was the end, everything she had worked for, she had let Vaughn down. What could she do now a ghost?

Back at Vaughns house he believed he could feel an eeire presents, was it Syd, had she died? Or was she alive and Sark had shot himself?

wow sophie. this is really and i mean really impressive. please please please please write more soon. did i mention this was awesome???

timmy :blink:

Back