What time is it?

Tom

An Old Friend
So what time is it where you are?

Post the time and anything else you wanna talk about and the time stamp on the post will give each of us a sense of the time difference.

Post what you want but always include the current time

6:49 pm sunday night

11:24 pm (est), and it's Wednesday night.

And I'm currently located in NE Florida, though I divide my time between here and the middle of the panhandle.

Its LUNCHTIME! 2:39pm

Just stopped by to check for new posts. Hope everyone is having a great day. I had chinese for lunch today. The egg roll was yummy, tastes like more...

We finally had a busy day today. We were busy right up to closing. The day flew by.
Now I have to help my son get his pc tweeked so it will run right. He just bought a school pc for $20.
I will be downloading updates and programs after I reinstall windows. Its little but he just wants it for the internet and homework stuff.
7:36pm

I woke up and sat straight up. Its snowing and I will likely get called to go open the store since I am the closest person. Now I can't fall back to sleep so I decided to check CoolSciFi.
What do I find but a Black Mathias string of posts to comment on. Now if only Coolscifi was working like it used to and I could post in real time without a 5 minute delay...oh well, Hit submit and open a new tab, Check for new posts and continue on...
3:30 AM

3:03pm It's raining like crazy here in California, and I rode my bicycle to work... Going to be a sad, wet, cold trip home. At least it's only about an 8 minute ride.

3:03pm It's raining like crazy here in California, and I rode my bicycle to work... Going to be a sad, wet, cold trip home. At least it's only about an 8 minute ride.
At least it's not snow! I'm in the Philly region and today we got hit with about 6" of snow that then turned to ice which then turned to rain so now we've got crunchy frozen snow laying about.

2:22 am, 23 February 2008........and still letting it sink in that, after twelve-plus years, the divisive split which had all but ruined American Open-Wheel Racing is finally over. Now if they can just figure out how to start catching up to and hopefully begin supplanting NASCAR in American motorsports.............. ;) :D :D

Back