What was ment to happen at the end of season 2

maddy28

Cadet
As Sydney and Vaughn, got into Vaughn’s car Sydney started to check her voicemail. There was a message from Will, he was saying the Francie was the second double. She hung up the phone and sat there in silence, Vaughn turned to her, she was a white was a ghost.

“Syd, what’s wrong” he asked sounding very concerned

“Francie is the second double” she stammered

“What” he exclaimed

“Will left a message on my phone saying that he found Provacillium in the bathroom which is the medicine that the doubles have to take” she cried.

“Ok,” said Vaughn he got his phone out, and called Weiss

“Weiss, get a team over to Syd’s house right now, Francie is the second double, we are going there now, so hurry up”

“We will be right there,” said Weiss as he hung up the phone and started running all over the office looking for Kendall and Jack, he found them in Jack’s office.

“Kendall, Jack, Francie is the second double, we have to get over to Sydney’s place right now, Syd and Vaughn are already on their way over there” stated Weiss

“Phone them and tell them to wait for backup and not to enter the house,” said Jack, “I will head over there right now”

“I’ll get a team ready to go and get them over their ASAP” said Kendall “Agent Weiss you will be heading the team, go and get ready.” Dixon said as he ran out of the room. He walked into the middle of the room where all the agents had desks.

“We now know the Francie, Agent Bristow’s roommate is the second double, she is extremely dangerous, anyone that is available I need you to go and get ready we have to bring her in, and the rest of you, you know what you have to do” Said Kendall, everyone in the room got up and started running around to various places. A small group of seven agents were together collecting body armour and weapons, then they all ran down to the car park and got into an unmarked CIA van. Meanwhile Vaughn stopped the car a few houses away from Sydney’s apartment, and ran around to the back boot of the car, where he kept spare body armour, and two guns, if gave one bulletproof vest to Sydney and put the other one on. They waited for five minutes and then Vaughn called Jack.

“Jack we are in position and ready to move in”

“No, do not enter the house, wait for backup”
“What”

“Weiss and a team of agent will be there in five minutes”

“We don’t need backup”

“Yes you do, do not move in until they arrive, that is an order, do you hear me”

“Yes sir.” Vaughn said and hung up the phone.

He turned to Sydney

“Your dad gave us orders to wait five minutes until back up arrives”

“What, if wills in there and she finds out he knows, she’ll kill him” sydney said as she started to cry “this is all my fault I should have noticed that she was different”

“No this is not your fault, you are not expected to think that your best friend is really the bad guy” said vaughn as he hugged her, she hugged him back. Sydney pulled out of Vaughns embrace and looked up and down the street to see if Weiss and the other agent had arrived yet, they was no sign of them.

‘I swear to god, Vaughn if they don’t get here soon I am going in there”

“They will be here soon, don’t worry” he said as he tucked a stray bunch of hair behind her ear and kissed her on the forehead. Sydney was looking up and down the street again, and there it was a white van speeding down the street, the van pulled up behind Vaughns car and seven agents jump out dressed in tactical gear, holding guns.

“Ok, lets move in” Sydney said as the walked over to her. She started running towards the front door of her apartment and signalled for the rest of the agents to go around the back, so Francie or what ever her name really was escape. The agent did as they were told, they all knew not to mess with Sydney Bristow. Sydney and Vaughn were at the fount door, she got her key out and opened the door to find Francie sitting on the sofa watching TV and reading a magazine.

“Hi” she said as she heard Sydney walk into the apartment.

“Freeze, keep your hand where I can see them” shouted Vaughn as he walked into the room.

Francie got up to run out the back door, but was greeted by Weiss and the rest of the agents. She gave up when she realised that she couldn’t fight all of them, she put her hands above her head, and turned to Sydney and Vaughn.

“Well, it’s about time you figured it out” she said with a sarcastic look on her face.

“Weiss grabbed her hands and put them in cuffs, and walked out the fount door to the van they left parked in the street. Sydney walked into the kitchen to sit down and saw a trail of blood.

“Vaughn” she yelled “come into the kitchen” vaughn ran into the kitchen to find an extremely distressed Sydney

“What’s wrong,” he asked

“Look there’s blood on the floor” she said and ran off following the trail of blood, she followed into the bathroom, where she saw a stabbed and unconscious looking Will lying in the bathtub. Vaughn was the next to walk into the room as soon as he did he got his phone out and dialled 911.

“What’s your emergency?” said the operator

“My friend was stabbed, he needs and ambulance quickly” he said then have the operator the address of Sydney’s apartment. The ambulance arrived within minutes of Vaughn making the call. Him and Sydney both rode in the back with Will to the hospital. When the arrived they were told that they had to wait outside and that Will was going in to surgery right away. Sydney could not stop crying, Vaughn was doing his best to try and comfort he, but it didn’t seem to be working she just kept crying and crying, for what seemed like hours. Vaughn sat there with her the whole time hold her hand. She seemed so fragile and scared and it was breaking Vaughn’s heart to know that he couldn’t do anything about it. After three hours of surgery and three hours of Sydney crying. A Doctor came out with a solum face. Oh no thought Vaughn Will didn’t make it. The doctor walked over to them.

“Are you here with Will Tippen”

“Yes,” said Vaughn

“He is alive, but he is not doing to well, he was stabbed six times in the stomach and chest, and sustained a collapsed lung among other things.”

“Will he be ok?” asked a terrified Sydney

“Yes, after some time” answered the doctor.

“Can we go in and see him”

“Yes but he is sleeping”

“Thank you” said vaughn he they followed the doctor off to the room were Will was sleeping. Sydney went and sat down and the chair next to Will’s bed and held his hand, and started crying all over again, Vaughn rested a supportive hand on her back and continued to tell her that it would all be ok. She stood up and hugging him, he could fell the tears go right through his shirt, they stood there for what must have been twenty minutes and then sydney realised that they would need to call wills family. She got out her phone and was about to start calling his family, until Vaughn took the phone off her and walked out of the room to start calling Will’s family. He called Wills parent and his sister Amy. He told them what had happened and have them the address of the CIA hospital. Vaughn walked back in to Will’s room to find that he was awake.

“Hey, man” Vaughn greeted Will

“Hi” said will very quietly, Vaughn didn’t understand why he was whispering, then he looked at Sydney who had fallen asleep with her head on Will’s bed.

“Is she ok’ asked will

“She should be fine, she is really really upset” Vaughn said quietly, trying his best not to wake Sydney up. He picked her up and walked over to the spare bed in Will’s room and lay her down there, where she continued to sleep.

“What happened” Will asked Vaughn as he sat down next to him, on the chair sydney was sleeping on.

“Well, syd got your message and we alerted everyone at work and a team of agent Syd and I included, went into the apartment and got Francie, and then syd found you and we called an ambulance, and here we are” said vaughn “You were in surgery for three hours”

”She must have bet me up pretty good” Will joked, Vaughn had always liked how will could joke about serious and scary things like that.

“Yea, you were stabbed six times in the stomach and chest, and you had a collapsed lung. “ the doctor said that you needed heaps of rest, so you really should go back to sleep”

“Ok, man I really should,” said will “would you mind calling my mum and dad and Amy”

“Already have Syd gave me their numbers, do you want me to call them and tell them that you are awake”

“Nah its alright” he said as he rolled over and went back to sleep.

It was early in the morning when Sydney woke up, to find she was lying in a hospital bed, WHAT she thought to her self, she rolled over and saw vaughn sitting on a chair next to her bed and will asleep in the bed next to her.

“Good morning sunshine” Vaughn said, as he admired how beautiful Sydney was.

“Hi” she said, “is will ok?” was the first question she asked.

“Yeah, he is fine, he woke up when you were asleep”

“About that, how did I get all the way over here?” she asked

“I moved you”

“Thanks” she said smiling, “I am really sorry about Santa Barbra, I know how much you had done so we could go away for …”

“It’s ok, really it is” Vaughn cut in, “Don’t worry about it, we can go another weekend.

“Thanks Vaughn you are the best boyfriend in the world, I love you so much”

“I love you too.”

THE END

i hope you like it

hi everyone, i wasnt planning on writting a another one but i will think about it :D

pm list:

LaurenRachael
Alias_Day
Syd_Vaughn 4ver

Yeah it was good!
Luv that end! :mixed:
Poor Will...6 times? :(

“I am really sorry about Santa Barbra, I know how much you had done so we could go away for …”

“It’s ok, really it is” Vaughn cut in, “Don’t worry about it, we can go another weekend.

hope they will! :poke: haha :P

Sci :watsup:

i am really sorry about will getting srtabbed six times, (n)

pm list:

LaurenRachael
Alias_Day
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
vaughnshoney
peanutbutter
Alias Fan Gillian
Scialet
:D

hey that was really good!
please add me to the pm list!
i'm glad will is ok
and i wanna know what happens to the evil francie now!

luv JuJu :harp:

ohhh how i wish they'd told each other that the loved each other *dreamz*

they betta in s4 or there will be butt kickin! lol

cute fic

Aly xx :angelnot:

i liked that ending better than the real one. and you have to write more you've done a great job so far. and can you add me to your pm list if possible? thanks!

Back