Season 5 what was the "...1..."?

That's what I would like to know as well, even though I haven't been able to view "PROPHET FIVE", even after having 100%-downloaded it for like 5 times. . . therefore having missed the first episode...

Jan from the Netherlands is making a comeback to the AllAlias.com Forum!

maybe it's like the song, "1... is the lonliest number," all of Syndey's friends are leaving her. Only Dixon, Marshall, and her father remain.

There's no way that guy in the box is Rambaldi! Sry, getting kinda bugged, how could it be? He's been dead for 500 years he's dust.

Maybe ...1... is one of the "Prophet 5"?

i thought this would be syd alone before the show aired - and with weiss leaving we were kind left thinking she is aone. but jack is still there!!!

maybe its the baby!.............1 - the one . maybe syd wasnt theone after all it was her child......will rambaldi return LOL :lol:

This is probably one of the most vague titles ever. It could mean so many things, but there weren't man clues to what it refers to.

i wonder whos in the casket aaaahhh i mean god its going to bug me all week to figure out what is going to happen next week because i want to know whos in the casket and whats ....1.... mean

MAYBE ITS VAUGHN!.... noo i have no idea, i am just in denial still about the whole "being dead" thing therefore i am trying to find any possible way for him to come back!

however, even though it is unlikly for vaughn to be in the box, its probably more unlikly for rambaldi to be in it even though that would be kind of nifty to finally meet the man who started this whole controversy!

also another quick note..... does renee have the box? because at the end of the episode it seemed like it had ended up with her...

I'm with Jems on this one.... I felt it was Syd -- now that Vaughn is not with her.... There's no longer two -- but "one"... ??????

Back