What we mean when we say ...

Sabella

Cadet
Ok so I thought this would be a good idea to help guys out with understanding us, because I dunno if it's just me but they really don't understand us!

Ok so -

"I wanted to have some alone time" - means that we are upset but we wanted you to come over and comfort us without us asking you, if someone says that don't leave them to be miserable, ask them if they mind you sitting with them

"Do I look alright in this?" - You better say I'm gorgeous otherwise I won't talk to you for the rest of the evening

Yeah well they never understand do they, they come out with funny responses to what you say and it's all too confusing :nonono:

I can add one.

If you're going to buy something for your girlfriend, and she says "No, you don't have to get that for me." GET IT FOR HER! She's just saying that so she doesn't seem greedy, and she wants you to get it for her regardless.

if you go "babe, what do you want for your birthday?" and we go "nothing" DON'T TAKE IT LITERALLY!!! im serious, some of you guys just go "ok done" but i'm serious... any birthday and we want to be showered with gifts

if u say its not me its you, we're going to think its us regardless,

ugh or dont ever say shall we take this as being only short term you're gonna get ditched mate.

and if we say stop, stop!!!

talking from experiance ladies?

Id do all them things and do them for my mother (well except the relationship stuff cause that would be sick 🇳🇴), every guy should know to them aswell ;)

Back