What Web Browser

I am an avid Firefox user for some years, since a friend introduced me to it. I am also using Chrome from time to time, but the "fox" is my choice most of the time

I currently have Google Chrome, Internet explorer, and Mozella Firefox downloaded, but prefer to use Google Chrome because it runs fastest on my computer.

I am using the latest version of Firefox. However, I am using a layout for that browser that makes it look like Google Chrome, as I like the tabs on the top.

I have used some of them i like crome for speed and loading the actual browser time and i prefer firefox for most things :D

i use FF for my random browsing and such. Chrome for private browsing and looking for resources and and coding.

Ctrl+ said:
i use FF for my random browsing and such. Chrome for private browsing and looking for resources and and coding.

For web design there is a addon on FireFox called Fire Bug i don't have it now,but i have used it before and it's quite good :smiley:

FireFox is the best web browser that I've ever used.

First it was IE. I was giving trouble to switch to Chrome, which I eventually did, then I thought that Chrome was the best web browser.

Then, the day came, that I used my sister's laptop, and guess what web browser she used. FireFox! I was amazed. So, I finally switched from Chrome to FireFox, and never turned my back on FF ever since, ;)

luke said:
For web design there is a addon on FireFox called Fire Bug i don't have it now,but i have used it before and it's quite good :smiley:

O! I relized that a few days ago as it was recommended. Switch it to that. Using chrome for the more personally stuff like banking and stuff, felgercarb Id rather dates and my brothers dont see since many of my designs involve nudity sometimes :P

Back