What will be the first thing you do in game?

I am really interested in the Talent system they have. So I will probably Level (in beta) not saying that I won't RP in beta too.

And when the real game is released, RP and level. I have never RP'd in a game before so I want to know what it is like.

*Disclaimer: I know beta isn't all about playing, its about finding and reporting bugs and getting a customers perspective on the game*

Originally posted by JonDDA@Jun 25 2006, 11:16 PM
I am really interested in the Talent system they have. So I will probably Level (in beta) not saying that I won't RP in beta too.

And when the real game is released, RP and level. I have never RP'd in a game before so I want to know what it is like.

*Disclaimer: I know beta isn't all about playing, its about finding and reporting bugs and getting a customers perspective on the game*
Hell beta isn't all about playing. Beta is about playing the game, and that is it. We are to play the game as a normal customer would, and exploit the problems that the game exposes to us. Basically we are to be the customers who will come back, and play even though we saw the shitty part.

Originally posted by frostydf2+Jun 25 2006, 06:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (frostydf2 @ Jun 25 2006, 06:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JonDDA@Jun 25 2006, 11:16 PM

Hell beta isn't all about playing. Beta is about playing the game, and that is it. We are to play the game as a normal customer would, and exploit the problems that the game exposes to us. Basically we are to be the customers who will come back, and play even though we saw the shitty part. [/b][/quote]
What I should have said, is beta isn't JUST about playing.

I know you have to play to find bugs and all that stuff.

well, right away i will make a couple chars to reserve the names i want in the future. then i will get to rp'ing because ive nvr done that before and am intrigued. and indefinitely, i will end up being jealous of someone else's char, reroll, ... reoll again...and again. i usually get about 8 chars before im set.

I will probably spend the majority of the first day creating a character, lol. Then after entering the game, find out exactly what works for damage including damaging myself by determining if falling off stairs, kills me like in some games, lol.

1.) Spend 2 days in character creation.

2.) Start killing things, exploring, and whatnot.

3.) Find a stable source of in-game currency.

4.) Probably re-roll because I hate my class.

5.) Rinse and repeat.

Back