What will happen first?

what will happen first

• vaughn will divorce Lauren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • vaughn will run off with Sydney

• he won't be able to handle the pressure so he'll become a monk.

• Total voters
hmmmmm i think it will be he runs away with syd before he divorces lauren. i mean vaughn doesn't really seem like the type to divorce his wife but i know he will and get with syd but anyways i think it will be way to hard for vaughn to do all the divorce stuff i think syd and vaughn just won't be able to keep there hands off each other on one mission!! lol its not like they already can't keep there eyes off eachother!! hahaha!!

~lauren vartan

He's gonna run away with syd, that 4 sure!!! :P
who cares about Lauren - she's just a momentary glitch in Vaughn's life.

LOL i LOVED the monk one!!!That could happen too :lol: :hishighholiness:

I don't think any apply. The monk one is the closet, lol! Well, I actually believe he may end up leaving the both of them. However, I would like to see him stay with Lauren.

:thinking: Message from a Toronto Cracker :thinking:

dunoo and dont care so lon as he ends up with syd in the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think he will divorce lauren .i dont think that he is that mean i mean running off with syd would be graet but i would be kinda mean to lauren.

I loved that "monk" choice :smiley:. But, I think what will happen will be more on the line that Vaughn will run off with Syd

Yeah, he'll be a monk, then he'll go settle in Nepal and tell Sloane about the next Rambaldi's prophecy !!!! DUH ... :confused:

NO, my guess is he'll run off with Syd ;) ^_^ but like someone said before : WHO CARES !?? as long as they end up together i don't give a s**t bout the wife ... he shouldn't have married her in the first place anyway !!

i forgot sthg REALLY important !!! today's my lil sister b-day so :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU NUTS !!!!! ^_^ :P
luv ya

divorce. i just want that scene to happen where lauren is at the CIA just working on a computer when a guy gives her a package and it's a divorce settlement and all that stuff and we get a zoom in on the papers then at laurens face. :lol: it's cruel but that's what i really want

Back