What will happen first?

what will happen first

• vaughn will divorce Lauren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • vaughn will run off with Sydney

• he won't be able to handle the pressure so he'll become a monk.

• Total voters
Well, tell him not to kill my favorite producer, then.
^_^

Oh, I thought you said Vaughn should kill Mr Abrams . . . that's what I get for reading too fast! Sorry about that!
:lol:

lol! don't worry. just so i know, lauren does not produce anything. and you don't mind her dying a painful death. right?

hehe... :lol: I put he'd become a monk under the pressure...look if you think about it he's such a sweet guy...and as everyone knows "nice guys finish last", and hence of course he's gonna break under the pressure...lovin; the tension...soz bit random.

Hmmm anyway OK I'm being realistic...i think he'll divorce Lauren (not that's he's married) and then run off with Carrie :lol: ...noo noo. I think it'd be cool if nothing happened, after reading the Alias magazine i think i'm starting to root for Lauren and Vaughn that tiny bit more **ducking pies thrown at me**....you guys should rea it, it would change your outlook on Lauren abit more...

Haha i thought you wanted Lauren to stay alive! No way!

And Leafy how dare you! *throwing pies at Leafy!*

Lauren's still an evil little shoop! And no, that is not a spelling mistake!

[ShEEp are cute]

lauren will get shot, killed and all in grafic detail. vaughn will then seek comfort in syd which will turn to heated passion that we have been denied. end of story :D

Yeh hey should show all the blood on Lauren, then Sydney comforts him and ta da, back together like they're meant to be. Brilliant theory you've got there. Thats what we english all think too cos season three only stats next year!!!!!!!!!! GR!!!!!

Back