what will happen to Weiss??

sculder

Cadet
Since Greg Gunberg is going to be doing JJ's new show,will he back with Alias next season??
I personally hope so,I love Weiss...he and marshall add some real humor to the show!

I have heard so many conflicting stories about this. One says his new show's pilot was not picked up by the network - which is great for us but not for him!

Maybe pushing the season four premiere date to January will clear up his time and allow him to be a recurring character next season. (I hope. :smiley: )

But I actually have no idea what I'm talking about! Anybody else?

If Greg's new show wasn't picked up for next season, which I'm not sure if it was or not, but if it wasn't maybe that's why he wasn't killed off in the season finale. Remember, there was a rewrite of "Resurrection" so I guess if they knew Grunberg would be available at the time of the rewrite, they might as well keep him around. That's just a guess though.

OMG WIESS CANT LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!
i thought this too but maybe greg will still be able to do alias since its a midseason now - or maybe he could do lost & alias
If he left i would be ever so sad... i :love: him
plus Vaughn wouldnt have a best friend then!!!! no (n) they already took away syd's best friends dont take him away from vaughn!!!!

Natalia said:
I have heard so many conflicting stories about this. One says his new show's pilot was not picked up by the network - which is great for us but not for him!

Maybe pushing the season four premiere date to January will clear up his time and allow him to be a recurring character next season. (I hope. :smiley: )

But I actually have no idea what I'm talking about! Anybody else?
no Greg will be on "LOST" JJ's new series that will air wednesdays @ 8pm this fall on ABC :D

no Greg will be on "LOST" JJ's new series that will air wednesdays @ 8pm this fall on ABC

Where did you hear this? I heard that MG was supposed to be on "Lost" but Greg was one of the leads in another JJ generated show (I think the name may have been "Catch" or something like that) which I heard the network did not pick up.

yea in the alias magazine it says that Greg is gonna be on "Catch" and then Terry O'Quinn who plays Kendall will be on "Lost"
I am really hope he comes back next season! I was surprised he wasnt killed in the season finale, i thought he would be, but I am definetly very happy that that wasnt the case

weiss is so awesome!!!!!! he can't leave. he brings all the good lines to the show like the "if we share a cell in prison i am not giving u a drawer" if he left there would be no humor at all. if weiss leaves i will be mucho upset.

dotfar said:
no Greg will be on "LOST" JJ's new series that will air wednesdays @ 8pm this fall on ABC

Where did you hear this? I heard that MG was supposed to be on "Lost" but Greg was one of the leads in another JJ generated show (I think the name may have been "Catch" or something like that) which I heard the network did not pick up.
oh then i guess i got confused :blush: sorry
They both have one word titles so.... my bad :angelic:

I thought GG was supposed to be on bounty hunter next year? What's all this talk about Lost and Catch? How many shows is the guy supposed to be on??????

I love Weiss too and I'm a Sweiss shipper along with S/V. I think the major thing with Weiss's character is that he has no girlfriend. He's so lonely!! He's been on the show 3 seasons and no mention about his love life. I mean come on even Marshall got married and now has a son!! They even talked about Dixon losing his wife, Sloane and his wife Emily, they've done enough on Sark, Jack and Irina (along with Katya), S/V, S/L, Marshall and Carrie, Will/Francie but nobody's been paired up with Weiss. The writers need to give him a woman so they can expand on his relationship and develop his character cuz Weiss is too funny to go to waste!!

dotfar said:

Being in Australia, I know nothing about these shows, but I must say, 'Catch' sounds like a more likely name for the show. It is, after all, about bounty hunters (isn't it?).

I hope Weis comes back in S4 as well, I also see potential for Weis and Nadia to date, call me crazy but I think they would make a great couple.

Back