Season 5 what will happend in season 5

syd will never not love vaughn, i think it would work best with the prophecy if nadia began to hate syd but being alias the most likely scenario is for lauren, vaughns wife, to come back from the dead! :lol:

I think that Nadia is going to turn evil. She was infected, but it is the Mueller Device that wacks people out. Since the Mueller device was distroyed maybe Nadia won't seem wacked out any more, but she could still be infected and turn evil. According to the prophesy Syd and Nadia have to fight and one dies...so that makes me think that Nadia will turn to the dark side.

I think the only way Lauren could come back is in a flashback episode. There is no way to bring Lauren back from the dead, even for Alias. Lauren suddenly being alive after we saw her freaking dead body lying in the morgue would just be too far-fetched, even for Alias. It would be akin to bring Danny back, after we saw the guy lying so obviously dead in that bathtub. The reason Alias could bring Irina back is that we never saw her dead. The viewers never saw her dead. Once a character is witnessed in a state of death, it's over. But I think it is possible that Lauren might be back in some flashback episodes.

I don't think so. in E21,we saw jack shot Irina's head,but Irina is still alive.we can't sure Lauren has dead.because her body has not been cremated.I believe that she will back.

i think if lauren came back she would be working with sark/ anna- in the covenant or the equivalent- she definately would not be at APO

According to the prophesy Syd and Nadia have to fight and one dies...so that makes me think that Nadia will turn to the dark side.

^^^^ thus killing off Syd and letting nadia take over the show on the Fox Network

God forbid

- RR

RaptorRed said:
According to the prophesy Syd and Nadia have to fight and one dies...so that makes me think that Nadia will turn to the dark side.

^^^^ thus killing off Syd and letting nadia take over the show on the Fox Network

God forbid

- RR
[post="1414899"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: :lol:

1) I really hope that everything will be fine between vaughn and syd, coz thats what makes the show so special - it being well cool and hard-core + very sensitive and tender at the same time! I'll be really pissed with JJ if he drives Syd and Vaughn appart once more, coz after season 2 finaley i was prepared to eat him alive! GRRR! Watever the season ends like is fine, as long as syd and vaughn r ok so that was unacceptable! Sorry, that was a little too much of emphasysing the specialness of their relationship 2 me. :D

2) I actually think that neither syd nor nadia will die at the end, coz one of them dying is what every1 is expecting, so just 2 make it unpredictable, jj will leave them both alive.

3) I recon Sloane will stay good (it's not like he ever was good but anyways)

4) At the end it will be something totally crazy but positive (wow, thats not vague) :smiley:

Sloane needs to be evil, or I dont have anyone to hate. When Sloane is good I just sit there, and everything is kinda boring.

Sydney has faced a lot of bad stuff, but she still loves Vaughn, so I think she will always love him, even though she might be a bit peeved.

Some one needs to die, or get killed off. I hope it isn't Syd, Nadia, vaughn, Marshall, weiss, irina, sark or jack. but someone needs to die so we have the angst JJ is so known for.

I hope Lauren comes back so we can kill her off, thus completeing the years quota of dead people, and sad moments.

heavenbird said:
1 sydney not love vaughn any more
2 nadia begin to hate sydney for some reason
3 vaughn's wife is still alive???
[post="1408479"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't like any of em. lol

If they tear Sydney and Vaughn apart over something STUPID I will walk. Season 3 was understandable. DON'T do it again.

I wouldn't really mind Nadia turning evil, but as long as it's an Irina/Syd relationship, where Nadia doesn't hate Sydney at all; she loves her sister, but she's also a bad guy.

HOW could they EVER bring Lauren back from the dead? She was SHOT. SHE DIED. She is in CIA CUSTODY. She's been DEAD A WHOLE YEAR. How would they do that?

RaptorRed said:

God forbid

- RR
[post="1414899"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hmm, you know... You could read the prophesy... "Passenger and chosen one will battle, niether survive"... Where does it say they fight each other. ;)

They battle....think about it... They battle.... someone else perhaps? Together?

I would be funny to see Sydney turn to the dark side along with Vaughn. They might have some more secrets to uncover about each other, like an entire life time.

Back