Season 5 What will sydney do now?

Pyper said:
what do you think of what sydney is going to do.
[post="1381469"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think Syd will freak for a little wile and tell him something like, "Let's call off the wedding for a while okay,?"
Or she could like say something like, *sobbing real hard* :thinking: (n) :eek: "Why does everyone I trust turn bad!??!"

inAliasRehibilitation said:
I think Syd will freak for a little wile and tell him something like, "Let's call off the wedding for a while okay,?"
Or she could like say something like, *sobbing real hard*  :thinking:  (n)  :eek:  "Why does everyone I trust turn bad!??!"
[post="1381485"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i lol :lol: about the sobbing. I don't think she's coming back.

I think shes going to leave them and then have to team up with him sometime during the season so they fall madly in love again....for the 3rd time

DarkAngelEnder said:
I think shes going to leave them and then have to team up with him sometime during the season so they fall madly in love again....for the 3rd time
[post="1381507"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

no way she has to much on her plate. She thinks anymore of it then she will go mad.

DarkAngelEnder said:
not sydney bristow!!!!! who survived 4 seasons of betrayal but this might be final straw
[post="1381512"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
okay okay i can't find that forum.

DarkAngelEnder said:
[post="1381507"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yea thats basically what i think too, i mean i see syd "leaving" vaughn and then they will end up going through something together and decide that they still love each other. :D

but you now that jennifer is preg. and somehow they are going to twist that into the season and make it Michaels baby.

I doubt they're going to write her pregnancy into the show. I honestly don't think the fans will go for it too much. It's gonna take away from Sydney's character.

And I think it's too early to say what we think Syd is going to do. We don't even know if the last minute was real. We don't know the reasoning behind it yet.

Don't go gettin' all freaked out :P

I think we should all assume that it was real....I don't think it was a dream in the least....

I think that Syd will ahve the period of wonder and she'll be suprised...then she will be in the pissed off "How could you keep this from me?" stage....then she will go to being upset....and then trying to investigate it a bit....then everything will be fine eventaully

MeganGarnerBristow said:
I think we should all assume that it was real....I don't think it was a dream in the least....

I think that Syd will ahve the period of wonder and she'll be suprised...then she will be in the pissed off "How could you keep this from me?" stage....then she will go to being upset....and then trying to investigate it a bit....then everything will be fine eventaully
[post="1382701"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol sounds like the typical alias senario :lol: things will work out in the end, because syd and vaughn belong together :love:

i really hope they don't write Jen's pregnancy into the show, at least not yet, by the series finale of alias, it would be nice to see Syd and Vaughn with a baby but not now!

regina_alias said:
I doubt they're going to write her pregnancy into the show. I honestly don't think the fans will go for it too much. It's gonna take away from Sydney's character.

And I think it's too early to say what we think Syd is going to do. We don't even know if the last minute was real. We don't know the reasoning behind it yet.

Don't go gettin' all freaked out  :P

[post="1382017"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I totally agree.
We don't even know what the secret is yet so how can you possibly
guess how she's gonna react.

Everyone deserves a second chance, and if anyone should get one its vaughn (or whatever his name is). She forgave her mom and dad like millions of times.

Back