Season 5 What will sydney do now?

I just got the Alias Yearbook, on page 69 under Before the Flood under the Writers colunm it says:

"The fallout next year will have deep emotional impact for Sydney, and thrust her on a season long journey to uncover the darkest secrets of the man she loves."

ALL SEASON!!!! I hope they will still be together. and if it IS going to last all season, if they DO wed, it probably won't be until the season finale.

So the whole season will be about Sydney finding out the truth about Vaughn. That means Vaughn would not tell her, and she have to find out by her self. I bet my kidney on that Jack will help her :P

I just hope in S5 they don't amke her depressed and cryingt he whole. Like in season 3 she was really whimpy and always depended on people. I'm hoping with this new found anger towards Vaughn (asssuming she is mad) she will become stronger and more independet. I don't want a repeat of season 3!

~Andrea :D

Since Syd has to find out about Vaughn... then that means that he's not there to tell her who he is and what he did. So he'll either be:

1. in the hospital, unconcious
2. missing
3. dead (the absolute WORST case scenerio :blink: )

... or not :mellow:

Like in season 3 she was really whimpy and always depended on people.

I think she had a right to be that way. Two years of her life had vanished, Vaughn was married to... the L-word... and everything around her was either changing or had already changed in the two years she was missing.

You'd be kinda down, too, if these things happened to you :mellow:

I bet my kidney on that Jack will help her

That's okay... no one wants your kidney :P Besides... Jack helping Syd is a given!

Michael Vaughn talked about that he would be in a coma in a intervju i think. So maybe he is in a coma and Syd tells Jack about the secret and he is on it :P

Sure ? my kidney is very cute :lol:

Instead of Jack finding out about Vaughn, I'd actually much rather have Sydney do it. She needs a solid storyline... they've been lacking in Season 4. I want to see Syd in super-spy mode again. I miss it!

And as cute as your kidney seems, I think I'll pass... ^_^

enemy-walks-in said:
Instead of Jack finding out about Vaughn, I'd actually much rather have Sydney do it. She needs a solid storyline... they've been lacking in Season 4. I want to see Syd in super-spy mode again. I miss it!

[post="1400756"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sorry but according to these reports about Jen being pregnant, i don't she will be doing any spying anytime soon.

I really don't think it is going to be the WHOLE season. I just wouldn't make since. And with her being a handler, supposidly, I think Vaughn is going to be able to tell her what happened, but he needs her help in something. They are not going to have michael in a coma, if they do it won't be for very long.

I like the way Sydney and Jack cooperate! I hope the to of them goes on more missions together! Love that :smiley: I would like it if Jack and Sydney cooperate about the Vaughn secret! She needs someone to be there for her, and help her. It can be hard for her to find out the truth.

i reckon she will back off big time from vaughn, be utterly shaken to the core that the one person she's trusted the most and who hasn't betrayed her thru all of the felgercarb she's been through is not the person she thought he was... and then WHAM!! she discovers she's pregnant. cue heartbreak and angst and then forgiveness and Lurve!! arr!

She would defently stay with him if she got pregnant! I don't think she want the baby to have the same childhood that she had. She want the child to be loved from both parents.

Pyper said:
well she could be totally scared on the inside and want to rip vaughn in to tiny bits of flesh.
[post="1396686"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i don't really believe that. because. this is what i tell myself all the time, this is how i stay sane: i have to believe that it can't be that bad. why?
a) irina knew what it was, and still gave him her blessing. she wouldn't have given him her blessing to marry her daughter who she loves so much, if it was really really bad. it wasn't a thing big enough to ruin the marriage plans.
b) he wouldn't have told her in the car if it was something really REALLY horrible, he would have chosen another, more calm moment.
c) the writers can't screw the whole s/v - relationship up, because they can't do that to the fans, people will hate it too much, like they did when lauren came into the show. that's why it can't be that bad, they have to be able to repair it pretty fast.
d) from what i've heard they're writing JG's pregnancy into the show, and it will probably be vaughn's baby. (if not i'll bury myself alive) which means that they have to get back together quite soon, and that they have to fix their relationship pretty soon.
e) because they just can't because it's too cruel.

there you go! my point of view! (i do realize that i'm maybe a tiny bit in denial, but that's ok, cause it CAN'T be that bad.)

Watch for the spoilers please.

pii_lena4ever said:
i don't really believe that. because. this is what i tell myself all the time, this is how i stay sane: i have to believe that it can't be that bad. why?
a) irina knew what it was, and still gave him her blessing. she wouldn't have given him her blessing to marry her daughter who she loves so much, if it was really really bad. it wasn't a thing big enough to ruin the marriage plans.
b) he wouldn't have told her in the car if it was something really REALLY horrible, he would have chosen another, more calm moment.
c) the writers can't screw the whole s/v - relationship up, because they can't do that to the fans, people will hate it too much, like they did when lauren came into the show. that's why it can't be that bad, they have to be able to repair it pretty fast.
d) from what i've heard they're writing JG's pregnancy into the show, and it will probably be vaughn's baby. (if not i'll bury myself alive) which means that they have to get back together quite soon, and that they have to fix their relationship pretty soon.

there you go! my point of view! (i do realize that i'm maybe a tiny bit in denial, but that's ok, cause it CAN'T be that bad.)
[post="1414273"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*sigh of relief* you're so right about that! It can't be that bad!

The only line that worried me was when she said as long as you're not one of the bad guys and he said it depends who you ask...

pii_lena4ever said:

[post="1414273"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lauren is supposed to be coming back apparently. Nooooo!!! I read a secret site created by J.J abrams and he wants to bring back lauren. We'll have to see what direction Syd and "Vaughns" relationship goes. -Schirmer

I really believe that Vaughn's name being different and his past not being perfect will have no effect on Syd once she gets over the initial shock. What's in a name?

I hope Syd and Vaughn struggle to take down Vaughn's former employer.

If I was Syd and he told me he wasn't who I thought he was, well I wouldn't leave him, but he would be groveling for a LONG time. And if I was pregenant he would be making those middle of the night craving run to the market with no complaining.

But he can't be all that evil, i hope.... I should feel better cuz Irina gave them her blessing, but Irina's view of right and wrong, (good and evil) is a little messed up.

ya Irina gave him her blessing, he told her in THE CAR, He told her because he loved her hense the quote "I love you syd, thats why i have to tell you something" And sydney has been betrayed but I think now she realizes that she tends to judge people on the little facts she knows about them such as her Dad her Mom, Nadia, Sloane (mabey) and she knows she loves this man whoever he is so I think she'll accept vaughn and what he does/did.

Honestly, I think the Irina that Syd and Nadia rescued is a reborn Irina who has a greater sense of right and wrong than any character on the show. I think her blessing almost clears Vaughn's record.

Hopefully Irina will come back and become a teacher or guide to all of APO.

Back