Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

What will Vaughn do to Alice?

Discussion in 'Characters, Cast and Crew' started by ChaIsabella, Dec 20, 2002.

?
  1. A.) He will dump the girl he is with and try to get together with ydney

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. B.) He will contuine to date her to make Sydney want to be with him more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. C.) Sydeny will tell Vaughn to dump her.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. D.) Vaughn has no feelings for Sydney so he will stay ewith the girl for a long time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ChaIsabella

ChaIsabella Scout

What do you think that Vaughn will do?

2. Alias

Alias Rocket Ranger

I wanted A or B, but I could only pick one so I picked A. But B might happen too. Who knows?

3. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

I think he will dump her soon, only because she's not right for him.

Moving and editing title to make it more clear.

4. lovealias

lovealias Captain

:D I voted for B. A is good too.
    Happy :xmas: chrismas!

5. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

Yeah, exatcly what AliasAlias said that Alice isnt right for him so he will dump her! like a garbage dump!

6. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

I voted B simply because if Vaughn and Sydney get together too quickly, then the appeal of their apprehensive relationship won't be there anymore.

~Me :angel2:

7. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

Alice and Vaughn just... don't work. He's gonna dump her. But didn't he already do that?

8. Azalea

Azalea Azy in Wonderland

You know what I think would be so cool if it happened? If Vaughn finally gets up the courage to break up with Alice, and before he gets a chance to say anything, she says something like this, "Michael, I have to tell you something, and this is really hard for me to say, but.....I'm in love with somebody else. It's this guy from work....remember, I think you've met him? I'm so sorry..."

Problem solved. An nice mutual breakup with no broken hearts. Of course, it probably won't happen that way, because then there would be no drama. And besides, I think those kinds of things only happen in Meg Ryan romantic-comedies, anyway. :D

9. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

Yeah Vaughn and Alice dont seem good for each other at all. Sydney and Vaughn at least Vaughn and Sydney have the same interests as spies and they are perfect for each other, Vaughn should forget Alice!

10. Iluvaughn

Iluvaughn Captain

I voted for A, b/c Vaughn needs to dump her soon!!!Come on, he's being kinda unfair to Alice b/c you can so see that he's in love with Sydney. come on Vaughn, just break up with her already!!she's old and ugly.

11. SpyBarbie007

SpyBarbie007 Rocket Ranger

Why wasn't "Kill Alice" and option? hehe

12. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

i dont know but it will be interesting

13. SpyBarbie007

I'd vote for that...hell, it'd say 100%

14. AliasRules

AliasRules Ensign

It is so obvious that they like eachother, it is bound to happen in some episode.

15. IluvVaughn13

IluvVaughn13 Vaughnster's Girl

I voted for A i think that hes just going to totally fall for syd. but B is good too make it alot more interesting.

16. shakila

shakila Rocket Ranger

i voted for A. cause i don't think that syd could tell him to dump alice cause that would be mean to alice. i know i know she is old and ugly but she seems nice.maybe vaughn could be friends with her. then again that might not make it very intersting story. vaughn and syd are soo perfect for each other.

17. SpyBarbie007

We should also ask: what will Alice do...or not do?

18. aliasbabe48

aliasbabe48 Rocket Ranger

i hope that vaughn dumps alice for syd bcuz syd is sooo much better than alice! alice and vaughn do not make a good couple! syd and vaughn all the way!!!!!!!!!

19. Existentialist

Existentialist Entertainment Moderator

I think for Alice's sake, Vaughn needs to break up with her. It's not fair to the poor clueless girl that Vaughn is completely head over heels for Sydney. He cares about Alice, obviously, and since he does, he should stop deceiving her. And I'm saying that 'cause I think he's a great character and I don't anything to mar him in my eyes. :)
    I've been the "Alice" of a relationship before (of course, not with anyone like Vaughn as the guy...), and now I completely feel for anyone else who is.

20. Agent_Goodnight

Agent_Goodnight Rocket Ranger

Dump her Dump her Dump her/......

lol!

Alice is a dead character..and a wall in Syd and Vaughns relationship. I eman I do feel bad for her a little bit.. but as Existentialist said it's not fair for her to be with a man who doesn't love her back. so for her sake dump her

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>