what would Sark be like if he was good?

sark's girl

Cadet
I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :thejoyofpepsi: Instead of having the joy of pepsi emoticon they should have the joy of Sark!

Alias_twin5

Cadet
[quote name='sark's girl' date='Jun 4 2003, 03:07 PM']make up your own logical or twisted ideas!

what if he worked at McDonalds?!!! LOL![/quote]
LOL he'd be giving all the burgers to the homeless and spinning around in those cool chairs by the counter. :woot: Weeeeeeeeeee!

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
Remember how Syd said he's "like that guy in high school who knows how cute he is and won't take no for an answer?" I think if he was good, he'd still be kind of arrogant and spoiled, but he'd be kind of innocent too. Like a little brother who you know you shouldn't lend money to, but you just can't refuse when he asks....:LOL:

M

Marlene

[quote name='sark's girl' date='Jun 4 2003, 04:45 PM']I HEARD DAVID ANDERS TEACHES TENNIS IN THE SUMMER!
GOOD THING I LLLLLLLUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVV TENNIS!LOL[/quote]
he does? :D

TephieD

Cadet
He used to anyway. Sorry to inform you Sark's girl but he's dating me. :) :) Besides, he's closer to my age than yours. :) :)

Azalea said:
Remember how Syd said he's "like that guy in high school who knows how cute he is and won't take no for an answer?" I think if he was good, he'd still be kind of arrogant and spoiled, but he'd be kind of innocent too. Like a little brother who you know you shouldn't lend money to, but you just can't refuse when he asks....:LOL:
yeah ^_^ that's what I thought

Top Bottom