Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Actors

• Whole thing

• Nothing

• Total voters
though some of it just doesn't seem realistic, ya know Rambaldi and everything. I don't like prochecy or whatever. I think Alias should be more about the CIA than something you would see on Sci-fi

oh yeah I don't like Project Helix or the idea of doubles. the fact that someone could take up another's physical appearence just seems too far off to me

Hey I'm so glad someone finally agrees with me! And I mean, would Vaughn really just forget about Syd in 2 years like after all they've done? Seriously, JJ -and a possibility of a 'Rambaldi machine'?

I think I'm the only one who said this, but I dont like some of the music they have on the show. Most of its pretty good, but some songs make me cringe! :Playmusic:

I see your point Betha Bristow. It is starting to get more and more unbelievable, but that is part of its appeal to me. I like watching unbelievable shows. But, if you like realistic shows about the CIA, you should watch "The Agency" on CBS.

yea I guess.. some ppl (like yourself and the rest of of the world) like it like this.... Maybe I should find another show..it's just that I've loved Alias so much. I feel like this site and all is my home. I'm a small being afraid to venture further into the the wide and open. I know I sound really stupid (and the fact that I'm making a fool of myself here) but this is where I belong -I don't want change. But unfortunatly, others do..The majority wins. Simple as that. *sigh* But I can't complain about it...

You can always watch other shows as well as Alias. It doesn't have to be one or the other. And anyway, Alias might be completely different next season. Who knows?

I supose if things don't start to turn around I'll leave...I always could watch other shows but... yea as I say to myself: change is bad -_-

except that scar on her probably had (or has) something to do with that 'Rambaldi machine' *growls* Don't mind me saying so, but JJ sure has a wild imagination (that of course was just my opinion)

Back