what would you do if....

I would try to start a conversation asking him about hockey. Men that love hockey just love to talk about it. You can tell alot about a man asking them questions about hockey.

hehe i could only express this in smilies and quotes!!!

first i would go -----> :shocked: "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!" (or as somepeople would say "irina"!)
then------------------> :jump: "OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! OMG IT'S MICHAEL VARTAN"
then-------------------> :blush2: :blush2: :blush2: "omg i can't believe he just heard me say that!"
then------------------> :kiss: "I JUST KISSED MV!!!"
finally...-------------------> :thud: then i'ld really realize what i did...."omg i.... just... kissed MV!"

i cant even think of what i would do!! i would probably say the most stupid nonsense felgercarb that would make me look like the biggest loser and idiot ever!! but omg i think i would think it was a joke or soemthing!!

I'd probably try to be all suave and ask him for the time, and of course he'd notice I'm wearing a watch. Or I'd just get all blushy and try to make eye contact and smile, and that's about it.

nance said:
hehe i could only express this in smilies and quotes!!!

first i would go -----> :shocked: "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!" (or as somepeople would say "irina"!)
then------------------> :jump: "OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! OMG IT'S MICHAEL VARTAN"
then-------------------> :blush2: :blush2: :blush2: "omg i can't believe he just heard me say that!"
then------------------> :kiss: "I JUST KISSED MV!!!"
finally...-------------------> :thud: then i'ld really realize what i did...."omg i.... just... kissed MV!"
ditto

me too!!! I'd start talking nonsense or spanish, or i'd speak english and make the dumbest mistakes and he'd laugh at me and think i'm a pathetic loser. i'd embarrase myself for sure

I'd probably be like, "Has anyone ever told you that you like EXACTLY like Michael Vartan??!!" Then, I'd finally realize it was actually him and then I'd faint!! God, I wouldn't know what to say!! I'd start stuttering, or I'd just be speechless. Imagine what you would do if you just so happened to run into Michael Vartan in the middle of the streets!!!!!

after almost freaking out, I'd walk towards him an accidently bump into him, letting all of the contents in my arms fall down on the floor so he would help me pick them up!!! And then my hand could accidently touch mine and i could get a close lookat those dreamy eyes of his that pierce into your soul............oh my god i love him

vaughn.rocks.my.world17 said:
after almost freaking out, I'd walk towards him an accidently bump into him, letting all of the contents in my arms fall down on the floor so he would help me pick them up!!! And then my hand could accidently touch mine and i could get a close lookat those dreamy eyes of his that pierce into your soul............oh my god i love him
thanks for the idea. hope u can put into practice someday ( and me too )

Here is what will happen to me

1- My eyes would pop up.
2- I scream: "OMG: ITS VAUGHN"
3- Tomato face will show up. :blush:
4- Option: I will either faint. (this would be too much to handle)... or run away (i am not very proud of tomato face)

Here is what I hope happens:

1- I try to absorb the initial shock.
2- I send him a big smile.
3- I say something like: its wonderful to see you.
4- we continue the :talk: ...then :kissme: and two years later....... :2love: and :cheers:

ChiliWili:
A smilie is worth a 1000 words... isnt it?

ChiliWili said:
4- we continue the :talk: ...then :kissme: and two years later....... :2love: and :cheers:

ChiliWili:
A smilie is worth a 1000 words... isnt it?
LMAO! i wish that would happen to me!

dude....i would juss be like...........

dude....

dude..its michael vartan....

dude...

::melt into a puddle::

::scream like a fan gurl::

::faint::

:woot: hahahaha...well first, I'd start spazzing out, and probably crying and shaking. Then he'd run away cuz i'd be chasing him. He'd think i was a freak and a nut, and probably want me away...i probly would be screaming...MICHAEL!!!! at the top of my lungs too...trust me...hehe that would NOT be a pretty sight...BUT I WISH IT WOULD HAPPEN!!!! :smiley: :angelic:

Back