What would you like to happen?

What would you like to happen in the season finale?

• Vaughn betrays the CIA and unveils his master plot!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will getting to finally kick someone's ass!

• Syd being pregnant!

• Francie(FAKE) taking the plunge....badly!

• Sloane croaks over and dies!

• Will and Sydney save Vaughn

• Vaughn and Will save Sydney

• Irena admitting she was bad all along and unveils a plan

• Sydney finding out Sark is her brother! (full or half!)

• Irena turning out to be good!

• other

• Total voters
After all of the felgercarb that he has been through he deserves the "spotlight" for once!!
What would even be greater would be Will and Marshall kicking some butt!!!
:D

What I want most is Rambaldi to be alive...but I'll settle with Freplica getting her ass kicked by Sydney and revealing herself!

Yeah, that Rambaldi thing would be awesome. And I'd say Irina revealing she's actually evil and having some sort of master plan, but we all know she's good deep down, right? Well, some are in denial. LMAO! So I couldn't put that.

I don't care which way irina goes, but i want to know soon what shes up to...I'm SOOO confused about her!...I need to know by the end of this season or i will burst!

i really want irina to be good but if she's good i think she will die and we will find out after she dies, thats what i think would happen! i would also like to see vaughn and will(maybe?LOL) to save syd for once, and for freplica to take a very painful tortured agonizing slow death!(arent i kind?!LOL!) and to find out who she is!

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
i just want will and vaughn to save syd so when vaughn kisses syd will will get jealous..haha!
OMG! I totally want that!...Or I want Will to walk in on them doing it and he feels all sad that he never got her, but Vaughn did lol!...Go Vaughn it's your birthday...uh huh!

I want Irina to turn out and be good. I don't want Syd to have a child yet. It's too soon I think. Maybe in later seasons but I don't think yet.

Back